pretty lil face - gyujun

Junhui sighed as he put down his phone he's been clinging onto forever

Junhui sighed as he put down his phone he's been clinging onto forever. His palms were getting sweaty while the guy in front of him, Jihoon, kept his eyes glued to his phone.

Jihoon peered up and raised an eyebrow, "You know I can see your tweets right?" He questioned and Junhui felt his soul leaving him. He forgot Jihoon was Soonyoung's boyfriend (he didn't because they're so obvious but his soul just went bazonkers), he'd forgot that Jihoon checks his social media in general.

Jihoon let out a small chuckle and laughed, "Don't worry Jun, you act like we're not friends, you catboy." Junhui's body slowly released the tension from his body as he let out a breath of air. Right.

"Anyways what do you have planned for HOME;RUN since it's ending soon?" Jihoon asked as Junhui laughed, "Jihoon, you know I'm not giving you spoilers just because you're my friend right?" Jihoon let out a huff of disappointment. Jihoon was addicted to the new K-Drama Junhui and Wonwoo were co-stars in.

Which is weird because it would be strange watching your friends act together and then act differently in real life, right? "Fine, I'll not pay for your fries then." Jihoon crossed his arms and made a look like to tell him or he's not going to pay for anything in the future.

"Oh hell! I'm going to be fired if I give out spoilers Ji! Please don't cut off my fries connection!" He complained as Jihoon stuck out his tongue, putting his mask back on as he stood up. "I'm heading back to Soonyoung's since he's getting clingy."

Junhui gagged, "TMI! I don't need to know about your goo goo ga ga relationship with him just because you're my friends!"

"Maybe if you had a relationship, you wouldn't care." Jihoon rolled his eyes playfully as he left, waving the taller goodbye.

Junhui scoffed as he checked his recent posts on Twitter. He checked the one with his selfie with Wonwoo, his best friend and co-star. Also the person who people shipped him with the most. They were strange, but at least Junhui got engagement from that post.

 They were strange, but at least Junhui got engagement from that post