ccd 12: stuck in snow - seokgyu

"You're kidding right? I'm not going out in that snow storm."

"Please please Mingyu! Junhui and Soonyoung played out there and they're fine!" Seokmin held Mingyu's hands as he pouted.

Mingyu just wished he had the power to resist Seokmin. It was like his boyfriend had this strange superpower of being so adorable that he just couldn't resist him. He let out a huge sigh from his chest before holding Seokmin's hands in his. Warming up the older's hands in his own as Seokmin bit his lip from a smile that was obviously still showing.

Seokmin's beauty mark rising up from happiness as well since Mingyu gave a nod. "Okay Kyeom, we can go out now. Just wait a little so the snow can go down. It's practically hailing right now." Mingyu pointed to the window which the glass was being banged on by the constant hail.

"Okay okay, I can wait! It won't be that long?
right?" Seokmin kept Mingyu's hands in his grasp as they moved to the couch. Mingyu sitting first as Seokmin bundled up in Mingyu's body warmth.

"Yeah, just ten minutes." Mingyu wrapped his arms around his boyfriend and pecked his cheeks.

As they cuddled in front of the fireplace, Seokmin blinked slowly, leaning his head up and just gazing at Mingyu. "What Seok?" The younger looked down at the person who was staring at him.

"Nothing, just you're beautiful." Seokmin grinned as he lightly slapped Mingyu's cheeks with his hands. "Hey! That sort of hurt!" The younger whined as Seokmin cooed. "Oooh, my baby is whiny?" Seokmin kissed Mingyu's cheeks.

"Mmh, it's okay to go now, the snow's not a lot." Mingyu got up, scooping Seokmin up, who was gladly cuddling into the younger's chest.

Mingyu placed his boyfriend into the passenger's seat as he got in the driver's seat and started to drive. "Where should we go Seok?"

"Mmm, maybe to see the lights?" Seokmin placed his hand on Mingyu's resting hand on his thigh. "Okay Seokie" Mingyu jutted his lips out in focus while driving.

"Ooh my boyfriend looks so adorable when he drives and focuses! So hot~" Seokmin gushed as he noticed the younger's ears blooming into shades of red.

"Shush Seokmin.." Mingyu mumbled with a grin as he kept driving, hitting the gas lightly with light taps as the car stopped.

"What happened?!" Seokmin shot up, looking at his boyfriend in concern as Mingyu groaned. Slamming his head on the steering wheel as the car honked obnoxiously loud.

"We're stuck.. In the snow." Mingyu dreaded this, he knew that this would happen. If he just had enough self-control to resist Seokmin's offenses of cuteness.

"I mean, at least we get to spend time together." Seokmin gazed up at Mingyu with beady eyes, his eyes sparkling and shining as the younger let out a sigh. "Of course, I'd do anything for you." Mingyu pulled both of Seokmin's cheeks outwards with a smile as Seokmin cackled.

He playfully slapped Mingyu on the shoulder and shimmied into the backseat of the car as Mingyu smirked. "You are so going to get it!" He slipped into the back of the car as the younger one pinned Seokmin down on the cushioned seats steadily.

Mingyu was panting from the sheer energy of chasing Seokmin in a cramped car. Seokmin looked like a god under him, his messy hair and his dopey smile, as Mingyu was distracted with his glorious thoughts of Seokmin, the older smirked.

"Hey! Kyeom!" Mingyu was completely caught off-guard as he felt hands on his chest. "Don't touch them!" Mingyu blushed in embarrassment, yes, he had been working out recently, but he hadn't considered that Seokmin would go out as to squeeze his tits.

"Why? You worked so hard for them not to be praised?" Seokmin lightly pushed Mingyu over with a friendly grin, Mingyu's lower back hitting the car door as he winced. But he was still so into what Seokmin had to say.

"N-No."

"Then let me—" Seokmin grinned and dove into a kiss with Mingyu, who was holding his hips with a slight smile into the kiss.

After a long while of the couple making out and entertaining themselves in the car, the snow had melted. Mingyu excited looked out of the car window with his hands pressed against the glass pane. "It's melting Seok!" He turned his head back to Seokmin, who had red, swollen lips, and who was gazing back at him with heart eyes.

"What is? Your heart because of me?" Seokmin placed a hand on his own chest for the dramatics. He gazed up at the ceiling of the car with a slight smile, acting as if he were in a movie poster.

"No, but yes dummy. The snow's melting! We can drive again!" Mingyu's eyes were as wide as globes with the universe's stars placed in them; like the universe stored stars in his eyes for future use. The pure expression of happiness washed over his neutral facial expressions was a thing that Seokmin loved seeing from his boyfriend.

"Dummy, huh?"

"But you're my dummy!" Mingyu quickly spoke as he made his way to the driver's seat. "You gonna stay in the back?"

"No, I'll come with you, wherever and whenever, my tall munchkin." The older one slithered his way to the passenger's seat with a hand on Mingyu's arm that was rested on the compartment between the seats.

Mingyu rolled his eyes fondly as he squeezed Seokmin's hand and focused on driving once again. "Christmas lights? Or home?"

"Home, Christmas lights will be there for a while, but home is for our memories of us." Seokmin poetically said from the heart as Mingyu's face was flitted with roses with the red hue.

"Okay, Mister romance major, let's go home then." Mingyu teased as Seokmin mischievously slapped the younger's shoulder and laughed. Leaning into Mingyu to give a quick peck on his 'soft as pillows' cheek.

"We tried to go to see the lights, but then we got stuck. But at least we got to spend time with each other as planned, right?" Seokmin leaned on Mingyu's broad shoulder and snuggled into his neck.