insecure - seokhao

-A/N
just another wlw fanfic of svt as hot girls because i love that. also boob talk near the end

TW // BODY DYSMORPHIA

Minghao arrived home from an exhausting day as a stylist. She'd been on a deadline for the last month, and the supplier finally contacted her, saying that they didn't have the material for a certain outfit she was crafting. So she had to substitute the sheer material to just cutting it out and leaving bare skin for the models.

Her outfit was a top, which was a turtleneck shortsleeved shirt, but from the chest down was supposed to be sheer lace, a special lace that Minghao did not have in her possession. She should probably substitute not having material from the chest under to a cheaper black lace? Maybe. But that's not the point, she didn't even get to see her darling today.

Minghao rushed out of their humble abode so quickly because her idiotic company decided to having a meeting at 6 a.m., could you believe that? So she'd have to wiggle out of her lover's warmth to get ready for the day. Plus, she didn't even get her usual goodbye kiss since Seokmin sleeps like she's dead.

She busted through their apartment door, shutting it briefly after. Minghao dropped her bags as her shoulders just sagged, her bangs kept getting in her face while working as well. She should fix that, not until she got her daily serotonin.

The ash gray haired woman paced through their apartment, looking over their couch to see nobody. Strange, Seokmin usually lazed around the couch like a bum, but an ethereal, adorable bum.

Minghao was getting worried once she reached their master bedroom, not seeing any trace of her lover. The bed wasn't even made, crinkled up in waves and hills of soft material.

"Seokmin? Babe?" Minghao searched around the kitchen, maybe she was hiding under the counter or something. She had no clue where the older could be.

Could she be kidnapped? Minghao's worst fears sprung to life, it's not like she didn't trust Seokmin to go outside, but she'd usually be the one doing grocery and not her beloved girlfriend. Who was also a very gullible person, Seokmin's best friends with a guy who Minghao would say would be equally as intimidating as her. Jihoon.

Minghao whipped out her phone to start trying to file through her contacts, looking for Jihoon's number she got one time and never used; until she heard faint sniffles and uneven breathing. Bathroom.

"Seokmin? Seok!" Minghao banged on the door, her hand fidgeting with the door knob, the knob jangling at the speed of light Minghao thought that she was going to break the door knob until the door suddenly opened. All sounds ceased as the door slowly opened.

"Hao?" Seokmin's cracking voice was the fiftieth red flag that was waving in her face. Her eyebags were lower than usual, her tear ducts had tears ready at bay, and her eyes in general were red and puffy. What happened?

Minghao pushed that from her mind as the only thought was to encourage her girlfriend. She'll ask about the topic later. She bear hugged Seokmin while kneeling on the cold white tile floor. Seokmin was squatting with her knees up to her chest and sitting on the comfort of the fuzzy muted blue bathroom rug.

She pressed plump kisses onto Seokmin's hollow cheeks. Minghao missed her belived right when she left their shared home. She couldn't help but think of the question that clouded her mind. Minghao pulled away to examine Seokmin's body, no injuries, thank god.

Her posture seemed slouched as Minghao held her hips gently like she was an hourglass. Seokmin flinched a little as her eyes looked as if they were alarmed. Minghao was puzzled, Seokmin loved when she did that.

Did someone do something to her? Minghao knew it! The modeling is a cruel and cautionary place for girls like Seokmin. Girls kind enough to help others, girls kind enough to lead them to their needs, girls like Seokmin. Minghao might be overprotective of Seokmin, but she was for a good reason. Her darling is a very gullible being.

Minghao started caressing her hips softly and slowly, she watched as the older broke even more into tears. Question marks popping up in her brain like a computer virus.

"What happened, darling?" Minghao murmured under her breath but near Seokmin's ear so she could hear. Like Seokmin was made of glass and could break even more at any moment.

"N-Nothing. It's just stupid." She tried to give Minghao a false smile. Which Seokmin was aware she knew Minghao could spot the fakeness. Her smile isn't reaching her eyes.

"No, nothing's stupid, tell me, my wonderful, beautiful, ethereal, too-good-for-this-world girlfriend?" Minghao kissed Seokmin's cheeks after every adjective, which made the older giggle. She was relieved that it didn't impact her happiness in that amount.

"It's just, I hate me.. My body." Seokmin explained with her voice becoming softer and quieter the more she explained. Minghao intently listened, rubbing Seokmin's bicep gently for comforting her.

"Just my hip-dips, my uneven posture, and my boobs." Seokmin complained, covering her face with a scoff. "I can't believe I'm even telling you this, it's embarrassing that I'm crying over it."

"No no no it's not embarrassing, my love. It's what you feel and it's valid. If it comforts you a little, I think that your hip-dips make you so sexy." Minghao gazed straight into Seokmin's eyes while saying that, the brown haired girl started laughing and sniffling.

"Stop that Hao! It's not funny!" Seokmin laughed again, Minghao was just pleased to see her girlfriend laughing along and finding her funny. But she was serious. The dips on her hips like small valleys, made Minghao able to slip her hand in and pick her off of her feet.

Minghao could kiss there all day, it was ticklish for Seokmin, and the other would let out giggles from the heavens. Why would she not enjoy that?

"Also Seokie, about your uneven posture, it's fine! If we all had straight postures, we'd be like rulers. And, we aren't straight, are we now?" She wiggled her eyebrows, watching Seokmin break into cackles while trying to wipe blue her tears away.

"And, your boobs are the sexiest boobs I've ever seen!" Minghao declared in the bathroom, which was the most hollow part of their apartment.

Seokmin covered her mouth with her hand. "Shhh! Stop being so loud! They could hear us." Minghao shrugged, "Who cares? I'd want the world to know that my girlfriend has the sexiest boobs on planet Earth!"

They both had a laughing session before Seokmin was cuddled up on Minghao's chest, Minghao's back was against the wall of the bathtub.

"About possessing the sexiest boobs you've ever seen, does that mean you've seen other people's boobs?" Seokmin questioned while looking up at the younger with puppy eyes.

"Yes, including my alone time sessions, but that makes it even better! Also your boobs are ones I can actually love on." Minghao cradled Seokmin and peppered kisses all over her body.

"I love you Hao."

"I love you too Seok."