rollercoaster ride - boogyu

-A/Nbased on the prompt above - the pair fit boogyu the most in you guys' opinion so the popular vote :-) you can decide what ships fit the prompt if i ask in my conversations tab, just follow me and it'll alert you

-A/N
based on the prompt above - the pair fit boogyu the most in you guys' opinion so the popular vote :-) you can decide what ships fit the prompt if i ask in my conversations tab, just follow me and it'll alert you

Ahh.. A rollercoaster, fun right? Wrong. Well Mingyu regrets his choice of letting Seungkwan drag him to the rollercoaster.

It all started when "Kim Mingyu! What's the fun in going in the kiddie rides? Unless you're a puss, you're no fun." Seungkwan scolded Mingyu when he declined the first time.

After every ride, Seungkwan would keep asking. Like right after the peaceful carousel ride, Mingyu's lanky legs already helped him touch the floor with his feet. He appreciated the slowness of the ride and how it let him see the bigger picture.

Him and Seungkwan also went on the aviator, which was a ride that flew them up and down, letting them see the city line and the small people that looked like ants. Mingyu was afraid of heights, ironically, so he didn't look down and just observed what was in front of him. Seungkwan and the landscape. Which were his two favorite things.

Seungkwan arranged this date around two weeks prior, since they were packed with working their part-time jobs at a daycare and a café. Mingyu worked at the café, which helped because it brought loads of customers in. Seungkwan worked at the daycare, cheering up kids who dearly missed their parents. Mingyu never knew how his boyfriend of three years did it.

Kids were cute, but the bratty kids were a bit much. Just dealing with a bratty Seungkwan is enough for him and his weak heart.

"Mingyu?" Seungkwan was all of a sudden in his face, hand already intertwined with Mingyu's at the carousel. "What're you thinking about?" He asked and Mingyu thought of an excuse and just snickered.

"Just thinking about how you're a loser!" Mingyu stuck his tongue out and Seungkwan huffed, ready to argue back before Mingyu dragged him out of the carousel area and to a rest stop.

"Hey! I'm not the loser who doesn't want to go on the rollercoaster because he's a puss." Seungkwan argued back once the pair got a seat under the air conditioning. For their date, it was sure sunny and very hot. Like Seungkwan, but he wouldn't dare admit that to his boyfriend. His boyfriend is already cocky a lot of the time.

"Pleasee?" Mingyu's attention was brought back to Seungkwan holding his large hand with both of his smaller, soft ones. His eyes were as round as globes and twinkled like the universe from a telescope. A pout perfectly fit his expression and Mingyu couldn't help but give in.

"Okay fine.. Only for you I would do this" Mingyu admitted and Seungkwan brightened up, a big smile on his face, his cheeks lifting up as he wrapped his arms around Mingyu's body. "You're the best boyfriend Kim Mingyu. Even when you take fancy photos of me without your permission." He mumbled and Mingyu just smiled softly at the other's gentle tone.

"Then let's go my love." Mingyu stood up, holding out a hand. Seungkwan proudly took it in his hand and wrapped his fingers around the other's hand. Mingyu felt warmth inside his heart and soul. Seungkwan's impact.

The two goofily swung their hands back and forth as they skipped to the rollercoaster line. The more they climbed up the ramp, the more Mingyu's anxiousness rose. Seungkwan's presence was the only thing that was holding him together from being scared out of his mind.

"We can do this, together." Seungkwan's glowing face, dipped in the sunlight, faced his and Mingyu could feel all of the stars shining down at the person named Boo Seungkwan. His smile could compete with the sun as he squeezed Mingyu's hand for reassurance.

Mingyu was sure he could do this!

As the instructors buckled each passenger in, Seungkwan helped him click the buckle together. Mingyu felt sort of uncomfortable with the way the seats were crammed together, his and Seungkwan's knees were touching. Not like he minded though, it was Seungkwan he was talking about.

Seungkwan faced Mingyu again with a giggle as he played with Mingyu's shirt sleeve. "Loosen up! You look so uptight Gyu." Seungkwan cheered on Mingyu as he melted into the seats. He couldn't resist Seungkwan.

As the rollercoaster started, it wasn't all that bad. The ride just went straight and on little hills. As the ride continued, they kept increasing the speed. Mingyu held Seungkwan's hand as he screamed. He felt free, he screamed not because he was scared, but because he felt like a free man. Holding his boyfriend's hand as Seungkwan's screams and cheered emanated from his aura.

Seungkwan put his hands up and Mingyu saw, copying his boyfriend while his out his long arms up in the air. He could feel the wind flow between his fingers and hair as the ride increased.

"Are you ready?" Seungkwan turned to Mingyu with fond eyes of warmth, like he was looking at his future and universe. "For what?—"

It was too late. The ride stopped up at the top of the loop, the anticipation was killing him. The ride all of a sudden continued and dropped. His adrenaline levels were obviously high as his eyes widened and Mingyu swiftly put his hands down to grip on the handle of their seats.

Mingyu didn't let out a scream or anything, he felt terrified at the moment. What if he dies? Seungkwan will be there with him a least. Mingyu smiled as he laid his head on Seungkwan's shoulder. The rollercoaster went on sharper turns and Mingyu kept getting whiplash.

Mingyu was starting to regret it, he couldn't move his neck up from the mere force of the wind and whenever he was, it just went to the other side. He heard Seungkwan's laughs that were drowned out by the bursts of wind flying through the air as the ride quickened.

Mingyu started to cling onto Seungkwan. His large body was somehow turning towards his boyfriend and wrapping its limbs around the smaller. Seungkwan noticed, he just fondly smiled as he placed his head onto Mingyu's head, who was hiding.

It then came to a stop, pausing and the announcer told them they could get off. Mingyu felt dizzy, for his first time on a rollercoaster, it was frightening.

"Mingyu!" Seungkwan was out of breath as he panted. He then laughed as he did hand motions. "Your neck! It was so funny!" He held his stomach as he let out cackles, laughs, and so much more sounds of happiness.

Mingyu held onto the railing as he nodded, smiling. Even though he regretted going on there, at least Seungkwan has fond memories of their date at the amusement park.

"Want to get corndogs?" Mingyu asked and Seungkwan nodded, immediately clinging onto Mingyu and kissing his cheek. "This is going to be one of mant of our best dates, Kim Mingyu."

Oh, did Kim Mingyu love Boo Seungkwan.