ccd 13: you - jeongcheol

"Why are we going in a middle of a field in the middle of winter?" Jeonghan questioned while Seungcheol was dragging him through the fields of wheat. "Hold on Hannie, it's gonna be really beautiful." Seungcheol mumbled as the wind brushed against their cheeks.

"We're almost there" The older reminded Jeonghan as the younger pouted. "You're gonna pull my arm off Cheollie!" Jeonghan whined as Seungcheol chuckled, the slightly fresh scent of his after-shave trailing behind Seungcheol.

"Hey hey! Guys! We're here!" A voice called out, that was near a tree. "Who is that?!" Jeonghan exclaimed and clung onto Seungcheol's broad back.

"Hey hyungs!" A voice called out again as Jeonghan hid his face in the older's back. "It's Mingyu!" Mingyu jumped out of a bush nearby and pounced on the both of them.

"Agh!"

Seungcheol tumbled down as Jeonghan fell along with him. Mingyu cackled as he basically smushed Jeonghan. "Mingyu, off, please?" Jeonghan asked as Mingyu nodded, crawling off of him.

"Mingyu, you weren't supposed to come out! You've ruined the surprise!" Seungcheol pouted as he laid on the wheat. "What surprise?" Jeonghan tilted his head with a smirk, maybe he could find out what was happening.

"That I was—Hey! You can't get anything from me Hannie!" Seungcheol crossed his beefy arms over his chest as Mingyu grinned. "Sorry hyung, I'll go back to where I came from." The taller walked away into the darkness as Jeonghan noted that in the dim lighting, he saw Mingyu have a chef's hat on.

"Why does he have a chef's hat on in the middle of a field?" Jeonghan asked while looking into Seungcheol's dreamy eyes. "Oh, because he's a weirdo, right?"

Jeonghan laughed as the corner of Seungcheol's lips lifted and his eyes creased. "Follow me Hannie." Seungcheol held the younger's wrist lightly as he went behind his boyfriend.

Seungcheol covered Jeonghan's eyes with a cloth as the younger seemed alarmed. "Cheol? Where are we?"

"We haven't moved yet, doofus." Seungcheol laughed holding Jeonghan's wrist delicately as he dragged the younger.

They headed to a tree, the tree that was wrapped in lights, Seungcheol bit his lip in anticipation. "Don't tell me you're leaving me alone!" Jeonghan complained once Seungcheol let go of his hand and ran off.

"Three, two, one" Seungcheol whispered as he switched on the fairy lights. "Woo!"

The fairy lights lit up like the stars in the sky in the tree. Jeonghan wiggled his blindfold off as he saw the other members, jumping up and running towards him like a herd of buffalo. "Whoa there!" Jeonghan laughed as he was tackled by the rest of the members.

He peeled his eyes open to see most of the members piled on top of him like kids. "Hey, guys it's not even my birthday. If anything, it's close to Shua's birthday." Jeonghan pinched the mention member's name with a grin as they eventually crawled off of him.

"We were just called here for the surprise" Chan grinned with his pearly whites as Jeonghan nodded, furrowing his brows in thought. "What is this 'surprise' you guys are talking about?" He asked as the members zipped their mouths and moved away. Seungcheol being seen after all the members cleared the way.

Seungcheol, who was his boyfriend of many years, was kneelinng with a box in his hand. This can't be happening, this is crazy! This is too sappy! Too much like Seungcheol! Jeonghan's mouth was already gaped as Seungcheol looked up with his round, deer-like eyes.

"Hey Hannie, I know you might think, 'Oh Cheollie this is crazy!'" The older imitated Jeonghan as the younger rolled his eyes with a fond smile. "I do not sound like that!" He interrupted the other as Seungcheol ignored his interjection.

"But, I really, really like you. Like you enough to bring all the other members here in the cold to propose to you. Not a engagement ring of course, that'll be far down the line." Jeonghan scrunched his brows in confusioned, it's not an engagement ring? Then what is it?

"You're speaking your thoughts aloud Hannie, that's becoming a new habit of yours, I need to right it down," Seungcheol mumbled the last bit as Jeonghan still heard it "anyways! It's a promise ring!" Jeonghan's expressions flattened as his eyes lowered into a blank, serious look. "Yeah, I know, we already have one with the members, but"

"what if we have one for ourselves?" Seungcheol lifted his face to the younger with the biggest smile Jeonghan's ever seen on him. Maybe some tears on his water line to complete the look of Choi Seungcheol.

"Cheollie, I can't believe you did this. For me? No way, I am so not worthy of this much, love? Compassion? Warmth? I—You are worthy of this. So you give yourself that ring. You're staying with yourself 'til the end of time!" Jeonghan snatched the velvet box from the older and held it out to him.

The other just chuckled with a bashful smile.

"Haha, would hate to interrupt this moment, but Cheol already got himself one, he's been wearing it since we got here." Joshua intercepted the proposal as Jeonghan made a confused face.

"Well duh, he didn't expect you to propose to him." Seungkwan added as he pointed at Jeonghan, then to the clueless himbo, Seungcheol.

"Okay, then will you take this ring and put it on my whatever finger?" Jeonghan asked while handing the box back and having his hand out to the older.

"That's what I was planning to do, but yes yes yes!" Seungcheol held his hand cautiously like he was afraid it would break. He slid the ring on Jeonghan's ring finger (surprisingly easy).

"Oh I love you." Jeonghan grabbed Seungcheol up by the biceps to pull him into a kiss.

"Wooo!" The rest of the members cheered while Mingyu grinned with his chef hat on.

"What was the point of the chef's hat?" Jeonghan pointed a finger to Mingyu's hat as Seungcheol snickered, "I knew you would catch that, so it was a decoy."

"I think I know you pretty well, Yoon Jeonghan." Seungcheol nuzzled his nose with the younger's.

"I think I know you well too, Choi Seungcheol." Jeonghan nuzzled back as Seungcheol pulled away with a pout on his lips.

"Hey! Don't call me by that! Call me Cheollie." Jeonghan scoffed at how whiny Seungcheol was and then pulled him into a hug. "Okay then, Cheollie."

"Yeah yeah, cute moment and stuff, but can we go back to the dorms? It's starting to snow and we're in a random field." Seungkwan chimed in as the other members hummed in agreement.