ccd 5: one more - boochan

"If I hear one more Christmas song, I'm gonna riot." Chan interrupted Seungkwan belting out 'Deck the halls' on the top of his lungs.

"Well go ahead, I'm gonna keep singing" Seungkwan faced Chan while laying on the other's lap. Chan looked down at his boyfriend, strands of hair falling down as Seungkwan pursed his lips out.

"Deck the halls with boughs of holly—"

"Fa la la la la la la fuck you~" Chan interjected as Seungkwan frowned, eyebrows scrunching as he squished Chan's cheeks with his one hand.

"Hey!" Chan huffed as Seungkwan chuckled, pulling his boyfriend's face down for a kiss. "Mmmhph! Just because I'm a year younger doesn't mean I'm a baby anymore!" He murmered as Seungkwan laughed, nodding.

"Yes, you're not a baby anymore by the way you argue with me and disrespect me" Seungkwan sat up, sitting next to Chan as he held his face delicately with his soft hands.

"Because you look so fightable" Chan stuck his tongue out as Seungkwan rolled his eyes and stuck his tongue in retaliation "Yeah yeah sure, you brat!"

He tackled Chan down on their bed as he placed kisses on his boyfriend's nape and collarbones. Chan was giggling as kicking around in retaliation for tackling. Seungkwan pulled him into a kiss as Chan separated their lips. "Babe, we're supposed to do Christmas shopping. As much as I love to make out with you, we have to get Joshua two presents as well"

Seungkwan pressed a light kiss to the ball of Chan's nose as he nodded, "Yeah sure baby. Our friends' presents are very important." He scrunched his nose.

As they were driving to the mall, Seungkwan stuck his head out of the window as he sang Christmas carols. Chan turned the steering wheel as he parked into a parking lot. "Hey babe, as much as I'd love to hear you sing, I need my eyes on the road. Not only my beautiful boyfriend." He spoke as he glanced at Seungkwan, the sun shining through the car window.

Making Seungkwan seem like a fairy with the stars in his eyes and his skin being sun-kissed. Chan was amazed, his boyfriend was a brat also, but ethereal. Made from the gods.

"What're you staring at, loser?" Seungkwan teased as Chan's cheeks reddened, "Nothing! Why're you looking at me?" Chan tried to defend himself as Seungkwan could tell he was bad at covering up his flustered self.

"Aww my honeybun's so cute" Seungkwan grinned and pulled both of Chan's cheeks in a loving way. "Hey! Do-Don't say that in public" Chan mumbled as he fiddled with Seungkwan's shirt.

"Let's go now not-honeybun" Seungkwan joked as Chan agreed, they headed into the mall.

Chan and Seungkwan were hand-in-hand, the younger being the shy one. The couple were walking towards the shopping area as they found a build-a-bear.

"Ohh! Let's make a deer bear for Shua!" Chan's eyes glittered as he pointed at the deer plush in the window. "Good idea Channie!" Seungkwan ruffled his hair as they went inside of the place.

Build-a-Bear stuffed animals were everywhere like a child's room. Seungkwan searched for the deer plush, picking it up and giving it to the employee to fill with stuffing as Chan watched with a pure look in his eyes.

Seungkwan found it so endearing as his eyes gazed at Chan. His eighth wonder in this world; once the employee finished sewing the deer back as Chan thanked them and held the deer.

"Kwan?" He snapped his boyfriend out of his thought process as Seungkwan's eyes widened. "Take a picture, it'll last longer" Chan teased as Seungkwan sighed, his boyfriend would always be a brat, he's accepted it now.

"Let's go babe! Buy Shua's other present and wrap Shua's deer stuffed animal!" Chan grabbed onto Seungkwan's arm as he pecked his cheek.

———

They were all seated with thier friends, Vernon, Shua, and Junhui. They all had gifts for their 'secret santa but not really', including an extra gift for Joshua's birthday.

"Here" Seungkwan handed the deer stuffed animal and a brand new guitar to the soon to be birthday boy. Joshu had sparkles glinting in his eyes as he unwrapped the paper.

"Oh my god! It's adorable!" Joshua held out the soft and delicate deer plush with body hands as he pressed it tight into his chest in a hug. "I love it!"

Chan nodded as he watched Joshua jump up and start to dance with the deer plushie like they were at all ball.

"I guess we're just dead meat then?" Vernon spoke as Junhui pouted along, laying his shoulder onto the younger. "Don't forget your boyfriends Shua" He added while Joshua's attention was grabbed by his boyfriends.

"I would never forget you two, you," He faced Vernon "are always so adorable to forget, and you," Joshua turned his head to Junhui who was cuddling with their youngest boyfriend "are so mischievous and blunt and I love it."

Seungkwan and Chan turned to glance at each other since it seemed like the boyfriends forgot they had company. "Did they forget about us?" Chan questioned and the older nodded with a smile.

"Ugh, is that what we're like?" Chan asked and Seungkwan once again nodded. Pulling his boyfriend close for a kiss on the lips.

Once the older pulled his lips away, Chan mumbled and had bunched up the fabric of Seungkwan's sweater in his small hands. "One more? Please?" He said softly because he felt embarrassed.

Seungkwan just smirked and got extremely close to his lover's face with a stupid grin. "Of course my honeybun"

He teased as Chan's face and tips of his ears were painted a reddish-pink color.

-A/N
i've been busy but i'm catching up slowly! thank you so much for 10k reads on here! it's more than i would imagine