fanboys - boochan

-A/N
from a tumblr prompt

prompt: Person A is a loner in school and Person B is one of the popular kids who always pick on Person A for no reason. Because of this, Person A despises Person B and assumes that the two of them must have nothing in common. Then one day Person A logs into their fan account where their identity is anonymous (you can choose the thing that they're a fan of) to see that they have a new follower, Person B.

Chan hated it in school. The only thing he was looking forward to was his dance class. Anything else, he could care less about. He's a sophomore in school goddamnit! This is his first year at this highschool and he's pretty sure he knows the ropes around here.

He has a few friends, but they're from his dance class. Minghao and Junhui, speaking of them.

"Hey Chan!" Junhui called out as they pair ran towards the youngest, Junhui slinging his arm around Chan's shoulder. "Do you want to hang out with Soonyoung, Hao, and I afterschool? It'll be like the dance crew again!" Junhui grinned, his moles looking like tiny eyes to complete his smiley face.

"Yea-Yeah sure." Chan held onto his backpack strap as he walked along with them to lunch, finding a place to sit. He set down his backpack under the table, Minghao sitting next to him and Junhui across from him.

His friends went off to the lunch line to grab lunch as Chan grabbed a baggy full of snacks from his backpack. He'll just have a snack since he knows afterschool, he'll just eat more to make up for lunch. He opened the bag and grabbed a cracker, munching on it.

"Oh here he is, Lee Jung Chan" A mocking voice spoke as Chan turned around, already rolling his eyes at the voice. Boo Seungkwan. The resident bitch, also being apart of the popular group.

"What do you want now?" Chan groaned as he turned to face the guy. Whose posture was with his arms crossed, and leaning on a heel.

"Nothing, just, maybe get rid of the tattered jacket and you'd better ten times hotter." Seungkwan pointed his index finger at Chan's black jacket with rips on it.

This was the last straw, the straws before being, pushing Chan around, purposefully tripping him, and etc. Chan has had it up till now. The jacket was really the last straw, the supposed jacket was a comfort item of his. Before his father passed away in an accident. Chan was boiling, his fist was clenched as Seungkwan perked an eyebrow.

"Oh, Jung Chan holding back? Why don't you let go? See what happens" Seungkwan's voice made it sound like a challenge. Chan stood up, grabbing him by the collar and glaring into Seungkwan's eyes like lasers would come out of them.

"Woah woah, Jung Chan has some strength." Seungkwan licked his lips as Chan rolled his eyes and made a noise of disgust.

To be honest, he didn't even know how the other knew his full first name. He just goes by Chan.

Chan let go of Seungkwan, "I'm done." Chan just sat back down, wondering when Junhui and Minghao would come back. He tapped the table as he heard the other scoff.

"That's it? Meet me afterschool. Off school grounds of course." Seungkwan winked and slipped a paper next to Chan and walked off with his friends clinging onto him and laughing.

Chan couldn't roll his eyes anymore than he could. Did Seungkwan just have papers with his address on it? Chan questioned while he looked at the small strip of paper. Pocketing it once the clanking of the trays and the table were made. Minghao and Junhui were back.