ccd 1: mistletoe - seokkwan

-A/N
im starting a series called christmas countdown (ccd)! you can comment your ships you want in the comments and i'll be sure to write them

"I can't believe we're actually going to put a mistletoe here, it'll most likely be used for the couples." Seungkwan gagged as he was holding the ladder that Seokmin was on. "Mmhmm" Seokmin could only hum as he was trying to stick the mistletoe on correctly.

"I'll probably just avoid the mistletoe since we put them up; I'm not gonna make a repeat of last Christmas." Seungkwan shrugged as he just kept running his mouth. Last Christmas was a mess, Seungkwan kissed Mingyu as a joke but then Minghao took it serious; then it ended up that Minghao asked Mingyu to be his boyfriend that day.

"We don't need anymore couples here in the dorms, it's bad enough that each of our dorm rooms are next or across from each others. Right Seokmin?" Seungkwan yapped as Seokmin hummed along.

"Well it seems like you are getting hit on. By the Edward Kwon" Seungkwan spoke in a teasing tone once Seokmin got down from the ladder.

"No wayy"

"Yes wayy" Seungkwan pushed Seokmin jokingly as Soonyoung passed by, winking and waving as he continued to walk and laugh with Seungcheol and Mingyu.

Only if Seungkwan knew, Seokmin thought as Seungkwan got distracted. "Let's go grab lunch with Vernon and Chan, they're always free." He offered as Seokmin nodded, following behind Seungkwan to the two youngests' dorm room.

"Who is it?" Vernon opened the door with a tired look on his face and tangled hair.

Seungkwan smirked, "Don't tell me you and Chan—"

"No we didn't! We were just cuddling on the couch watching Captain America." Vernon's face quickly brightened with his eyes wide and he was scratching his nape.

"Mm who is it?" Chan blinked slowly as he made it to the door. Seeing both Seokmin and Seungkwan as he yawned. "What'cha two doing here? I was watching movies with Vern" Chan rested his head on Vernon's shoulder, his cheek being squished in the process.

They were adorable, Seungkwan could admit. But for the sake of Chan's huge ego, he would never say it until he's dying.

Seokmin saw Vernon's visibly red face painting his pale skin as he laughed. "Let's just go as us two, they seem busy." Seokmin wrapped an arm around Seungkwan's shoulders as the younger nodded.

Once they got to the cafe and Seungkwan ordered his regular drink; Seokmin ordering a hot chocolate because it was only getting colder.

"You got hot chocolate? It's not even that cold outside!" Seungkwan laughed a little as he leaned on Seokmin. Seokmin felt his heart beat a little faster as Seungkwan took a sip from the hot chocolate.

"So what do you want to do before the Christmas party tonight?" Seokmin asked as the younger shrugged. "I don't know, maybe just pass time until then, or do what Vernon and Chan are doing"

"Watching movies?"

"No! Cudding! Cuddling's really nice." Seungkwan sipped his Americano as he leaned on Seokmin.

"Oh okay, we'll cuddle for a while and go to the party afterwards." Seokmin made up a plan that they both agreed with.

They both headed towards their dorm room as they opened their door. Finding Mingyu and Minghao in their room, cuddling. "Hey! Don't you guys have your own dorm rooms?" Seungkwan scolded the two who were peacefully watching ratatouille.