artificial crush - gyuboo

Seungkwan had his boyfriend, Wonwoo over at his house to watch k-dramas with. "Welcome Won!" He hummed as Wonwoo gave him a smile that pricked his heart. The younger buzzed in excitement as he got the couch ready.

Wonwoo had laid next to him on the couch while they were watching 'Was it Love?' on Seungkwan's Netflix account. "That must be so tough for Ae-Jeong, raising a child alone." Seungkwan mumbled and rested his head into Wonwoo's nape. Wonwoo groggily hummed, he must be tired, Seungkwan thought.

"Do you need any refreshments?" Seungkwan's android, Mingyu, had asked. Seungkwan lifted his head and smiled, shaking his head as his hair bounced. "No Mingyu, I'm okay! Do you need any Won? No?.. Okay." Seungkwan wanted to ask his boyfriend but he was already asleep on the couch.

Mingyu robotically nodded, bowing as Seungkwan watched as the very handsome android whirred across the room, cleaning the kitchen. Since Wonwoo was probably tired, Seungkwan should just help clean up with Mingyu. He paused the drama and stumbled up, cautiously to make sure the other doesn't wake up.

He made his way towards his android and leaned over, making sure to catch the android's eyes. "I can help too." He chimed in as Mingyu gave a grin and shook his head. Mingyu was a very unique android, Seungkwan thought. Too bad they don't have feelings or Seungkwan would've fell for him.

"It's okay Seungkwannie." Mingyu replied in his robotic voice. Seungkwan pouted, shaking his head back and grabbing gloves and a dirty dish. "I'll help no matter what, I'll feel bad even if you are an android if I make you clean all of this by yourself." He explained while turning the knob for cold water and dousing the dirty dish in the liquid.

With a sponge absorbed with soap in his hand, Seungkwan helped by scrubbing at the remnants of food that stuck onto the plate. "It's actually really relaxing to clean, I should do it more, maybe with you so I won't feel less lonely at home." Seungkwan talked to himself, or so he thought.

Mingyu just intently watched the other talk in pout, his eyes glued onto washing the plate and Mingyu just leaned on the counter and stared fondly. Seungkwan was a very sweet boy, even though android aren't supposed to have feelings, Mingyu heats up whenever Seungkwan does anything with him.

"You're a very attractive android, I wonder how you were made sometimes. Obviously not by the birds and the bees." Seungkwan laughed at his last sentence and Mingyu had a brief pause to internally search what birds and the bees are.

"Thank you very much Seungkwannie, for helping too!" He cheerfully thanked his crush, reaching over and ruffling Seungkwan's hair. The latter gasped and Mingyu pulled away, "Sorry." He said and Seungkwan just smiled, fixing his hair back into place.

Was he happy? Wasn't he surprised a second ago? Humans are very complex.. Mingyu thought.

"Kwan-ah?" A deep voice grumbled and Seungkwan's eyes lit up, running over to the couch. "Yes Wonwoo?" He leaned over the back of the couch, his face meeting his boyfriend's as he examined the other's sharp features.

Mingyu grimaced, huffing robotically as he finished the very few dishes Seungkwan didn't get to. He set them in the rack so that the dishes and cutlery will dry. He glared at Wonwoo the hardest he could. That guy is dating Seungkwan, but would rather sleep than hang out. Mingyu felt a strong sense of dislike towards his owner's boyfriend.

Seungkwan was technically his owner because androids are bought from websites and Mingyu just happened to get the softest, kind-hearted, sweetheart owner there is.