you're pretty - seokhao

Minghao recently had a back injury while ice skating. Seokmin recommended for their future dates for the next few weeks to be at home.

The older returned at their humble abode, the lock clicking as he closed the door. "HaoHao?" He peeked his head through the door, not seeing the other resting on the bed. The boy's nose scrunched as he frowned.

"HaoHao I told you, I know you don't like staying home alone but it helps you heal—" He was tackled onto the bed as he was strolling into the room.

"Welcome back!" Minghao squealed, his mouth turned into a smile as he just repeatedly placed kisses all over the other's face and neck. "Missed you, it was literally so boring without you. I don't even have the motivation to paint anymore because I'm too free." The younger complained.

Seokmin's eyes softened at the way Minghao's smile was a little bit crooked, but perfect. He reached out and caressed Minghao's cheek. "Well I'm here to stay, I asked if I could take a rest because you are at the hospital sick." He winked.

The latter gasped, "But that's a lie!" Seokmin just smirked, "They won't know, they'll just thinking you're recovering from home."

The yellow haired boy huffed, reluctantly allowing Seokmin to take off work for two weeks. He scooted on the bed while Seokmin's head was laid on on his bicep. "Erm.. It's a bit. Uncomfortable." Minghao mumbled, his arm really seemed to ache as Seokmin's head instantly popped up as his eyes were filled with unspoke apologies that Minghao didn't want to hear.

Seokmin never did anything wrong. He's too perfect.. Too perfect that Minghao believes that he doesn't deeserve his boyfriend. He was everything Minghao wanted in a person and more.

The boys would walk side by side holding hands while Minghao had his camera hung by his neck. Seokmin would agree with Minghao whenever the other would say something poetic about their surroundings.

He would also help a frog cross the road late at night when they finished their dinner date.

"Hao! What are you doing? You could get injured or ran over!" Seokmin worriedly ran to the boy, wondering why he was crouched over and looking down.

"It's midnight, plus no cars are out in this area at this time." The crouched over boy spoke so softly that Seokmin would barely know what he was saying. "A frog. It's too slow for the road.. It might die.." Minghao gently held the slimelt frog in his hands.

Seokmin sighed in relief, smiling as he helped Minghao up with the frog he was holding. "Shall we head to the pond?" The brunette suggested as he had his arm wrapped around his boyfriend's shoulder. "Yeah, we need to get it home.."

Minghao crouched down once they had got to the pond, trying to signal the frog to go. Seokmin also crouched over even if he didn't have to, he wanted to see how Minghao saw the world. Minghao's world was beautiful..

"I'm so sorry babe— mmfh!" His failed apology barely made it out to the younger before the latter pulled him into a kiss.

Once they departed, Seokmin's eyes were as wide as globes, Minghao giggled once again. "Wh-What was that for?" He tilted his head. The younger shrugged, "I can't kiss my boyfriend?" He pushed his lips out.

"You tease..." Seokmin glared at him as he wrapped his arm around Minghao's waist and scooted up to put his head next to his lover's. Minghao turned his head and Seokmin's side profile was just all out like that.

"Anyways, babe, I saw a Christmas tree out and took a photo for you.. It was pretty." Seokmin grinned, Minghao felt content. He was happier even if he was listening to Seokmin ramble about every single thing he did while Minghao's at home.

"You too." He blurted out, surprised, Minghao just waited there for Seokmin's response. It felt like all of the air conditioning and heater air in the room collectively decided to leave the two alone in their apartment with bunk beds.

"You better say thank you." Minghao poked Seokmin's cheek and pressed a wet kiss to his cheek.

"Ah.. Sorry, my heart just skipped a bit." Seokmin was a little bit raspy now that Minghao had noticed it.

"Oh did it now?" Minghao's eyebrow quirked up and Seokmin nodded. "If it didn't you will die by my hands. Love you!" Seokmin was attacked by the taller. Then kissed multiple times.

Seokmin wrapped his arms around Minghao's full body, pulling and holding him close. Their warmth was the only heater they needed for this cold winter evening.

Minghao and Seokmin were entangled with each other's long limbs, especially Minghao's legs. They were devilishly long and when he wears tight jeans, Seokmin thinks that will be the end of him..

Seokmin's chest served as a pillow tonthe younger as he quietly and calmly drew shapes into the other's bare skin. "It's beautiful, your skin, your melanin.. You." Minghao mumbled as Seokmin felt like henwas drifting away from being awake.

Minghao continued to gently draw on his chest with his own nails. They were getting pretty long. He should cut them soon.

He pressed a kiss info Seokmin's
forehead and cleared Seokmin's hair out of his forehead so that he could see the other's sleeping form easily. "Love you so much Seok-ah."

Seokmin was asleep, and how does he know? Well.. He tried to wake up the latter and he was all grumbled. Minghao wasn't even on the bed any more. He was off the bed he had Seokmin's head.

"Night my love!" He giggled and pressed a kiss to his nose and lips.

-A/N
seokhao feels