manga bookstore - wonchan

Chan sighed as he entered the bookstore he'd been to a million times because of his so called best friend, Seungkwan.

"Why can't you just go by yourself?! Why do I have to go get your manga?" Chan complained.

"Because I have to help Mingyu with the café you doofus! I'm not forcing you to stay there forever. Maybe try to read manga to find your soulmate or something." Seungkwan leaned over the counter as he ushered Chan out.

Chan sighed, whining before hearing Mingyu laugh at him. That beanpole can't go? Chan continued to walk out of the café as he went to the bookstore across the café that the three of them worked at.

He let out a breath once he saw the bookstore, it really was a bookstore. The light shade of brown of the walls, the plants (that were adorabls), and the smell of books in the air. Now where is the manga section?

Chan stood lost in the front of the bookstore, wandering around the isles of books like a kid in a candy store. His phone started ringing in his pocket as he jolted back in, accepting the call and putting his phone to his ear.

"Yeah? What—"

"Chan! Where are you? Are you being forced against your will to answer this?! Did you get kidnapped?!" Seungkwan's voice boomed through to his ear as he distanced the phone from his ear.

"You're gonna make me deaf Seungkwan!" Chan complained as he heard Seungkwan bicker with Mingyu over the phone. 'I want to make sure he's okay!' and 'He's Chan, he's small but he can beat someone like me up!' He heard Mingyu over the phone and it inflated his ego.

"Bye!"

"Chan?" Chan turned his head to see Vernon? Vernon! He grinned and made his way to the older.

"Wait, you're back from the States? Me and Kwan were waiting for a while, anyways, how was it?" Chan bombarded Vernon with questions which the other responded accordingly.

"I'll have to take a visit at the good old café, right?" Chan nodded vigorously as he ushered Vernon out of the bookstore. His shoulders slumped, it was good seeing Vernon. But he still doesn't know where the manga section is.

Chan once again, lingered around where he was, reading the signs until he read the 'manga' sign. Aha! He speed walked to the section and started to read the side of the books that were on the shelf. Haikyuu, here it is! Chan held the book out, wait. He has to check the volume, he looked at the volume mumber and nodded.

Maybe I'll read it instead, so whenever Kwan makes me buy his manga, I can threaten him with spoiling Haikyuu, Chan chuckled at the thought as he opened the book. He ended up reading intently as he sat in the corner of the manga section.

Chan was reading out each sentence quietly as he gazed at the inked pages of the manga. Someone interrupting him with a 'hey' and Chan cut them off.

"Okay okay Seungkwan! I'll go!" Chan took his eyes of the manga as he looked up at the person talking to him. "Oh, you aren't Seungkwan." Chan mumbled as he saw a guy who looked like he walked right out of a manga.

"Hey, I was wondering, do you need any help?" The guy reached out a hand to Chan, who was flustered, this was just like a K-Drama.

"Oh! No way! I don't need help, does it look like I do?" Chan shook his head as he took the guy's hand, pulling himself up so hard that the other almost fell on him. "Oh my god! I'm so sorry! Are you okay?"

The guy let out a mildly attractive chuckle as Chan was dazed as the other readjusted the glasses he had farther up his nose bridge. "I'll be fine, but do you need help? Someone came here asking about a short guy with pink hair with a uniform of a café worker. You seem to fit the bill for the description."

"Oh, did that person have blonde hair and was kind of my size too?" The other nodded and Chan clicked his tongue. "He's a good best friend, but he's way too worried on others." Chan shook his head as he saw the person taller than him smile.

"I see, he seems to be the type."

"What does that mean?!" Chan started to get offended for Seungkwan as the taller had his hands in front of himself, like he was defending himself.

"I don't mean it in a bad way." The guy's smile showed again as Chan's heart beat even faster than before.

"Oh okay. How much is all the manga volumes for Haikyuu, I want to surprise a friend." Chan grinned while holding the book in his slightly smaller hands.

"It's really expensive, about $400." The guy shrugged as Chan's eyes widened.

"Holy shit, uhm, can I get a discount? Cause I'm not trying to spend all my rent money on my best friend." Chan clicked his tongue and shook his head.

"I'll give you a discount, if I get a name and maybe a number from you." The taller winked and Chan froze up, heating up.

"Oh okay," Chan gave his number, "I'm Chan, Lee Chan." He had a hand out at the other.

"Wonwoo, Jeon Wonwoo. I also work here so I'll give you an extra discount."

"Chan! Don't take of your shirt!" Seungkwan shouted over the loud music at the restaurant as Chan drunkily started to take off his shirt. Mingyu covered his eyes while trying to dial a number.

"Hey Wonwoo, can you grab your boyfriend? He's stripping at a restaurant." Mingyu mumbled into the phone as the older man gve a hum of acknowledgment.

The door chimed as Seungkwan glanced at the door, thank god. Soonyoung was wrestling Chan to stop from stripping as Wonwoo entered the restaurant in his earthy cologne and leather jacket.

"C'mere Wonwoo! Chan's been trying to strip! Please bring him home." Seungkwan begged as Wonwoo laughed, scrunching his nose.

"Chan's drunken self is a lot to handle." Wonwoo headed towards the whining Chan as he held the younger's arms from the back as he led him out fo the restaurant.

He seated Chan in the passengers seat and clicked a seatbelt onto him. "Channie, you need to be still until we get home." Wonwoo mentioned as Chan whined as he stretched his limbs, laying over the center console as he cried out.

"I'm tired!" Chan punched the air as he almost hit Wonwoo square in the face. Wonwoo just fondly watched Chan complain drunkenly. Chan stopped to just stare at Wonwoo, his eyes were sparkling as Wonwoo licked his dry lips.

"You look like my Wonwoo, he's really cool. I miss him." Chan pouted and jutted his light pink lips out.

"Oh really do I? Would you kiss me?" Wonwoo jutted his lips out to move to press a kiss on Chan's lips; Chan held Wonwoo's mouth with his hand.

"Wonwoo's my lovely boyfriend, not you. Stupid." Chan stuck out his tongue as he turned away to look out the window. "I miss him so bad."

Wonwoo softened while watching his beloved boyfriend. Chan could be really sentimental at times, and Wonwoo loves that about him.

Chan groaned as he woke up in his bed, seeing Wonwoo lay beside him as he immediately had a smile lay upon his face. Wonwoo's here, his boyfriend is here.

Chan kissed the back of Wonwoo's shoulder as he cuddle into the other's nape.

"Hey babe." Wonwoo murmured from the pillow as Chan jumped, "You being drunk was adorable last night.

Chan blushed furiously as he covered his face with his hands. "Shush, you and your dumb handsome self."

-A/N
hiii!! happy valentines!