bye bye my blue - chanhoon

Jihoon watched fondly from the sidelines as Chan was hard at working as always. He'd always admire that about the younger. He wouldn't stop doing something he was passionate about.

Just like one time when Chan kept practicing for three hours after midnight and Jihoon found him laying flat on his back in the middle of the dance studio.

"You still aren't asleep? It's 3am hyung." Chan spoke softly as he was panting, his chest rising up and down rhythmically.

"Talk about yourself Jungchan, you've been practicing for over three hours, aren't you tired?" Jihoon crossed his arms across his chest as his made his way to the youngest, sitting next to his laying body.

"Yeah, but I just need to get this little part of the dance perfect and then I'll go to sleep."

"We have a schedule tomorrow."

"I know, but it's just this one little—"

"I'm not buying it, you're coming with me to sleep." Jihoon helped Chan up as he wrapped a hand around his waist and walked with him towards the studio.

"I thought you said I'm going with you to sleep, why are we at the studio?" Jihoon witnessed Chan tilt his head in a way that made himself resemble an otter.

"No, well, yes we are sleeping. Just in my studio since it's closeby."

"Won't it be uncomfortable?" Chan's brows furrowed in concern as Jihoon couldn't help but let out a small huff of adoration. Chan cared so much about all of the member's comfort and how they were physically and mentally. But he never checks on himself, that makes Jihoon worried.

"No it won't I promise, if you lay on me it'll all be fine." Jihoon shook his head in a reassuring notion as he led the both of them inside. The studio was very spacious, a TV right across from the couch and his producing system near the back of the room.

"Wow." Chan's mouth was agape as Jihoon laughed at him, it wasn't Chan's first time in here, so he doesn't know why his boyfriend is so shocked.

"You goof, you've been here so many times and you're still surprised." Jihoon poked fun at his boyfriend as Chan pouted.

"Not my fault that this place is breathtaking every time. Well except for when the others trashed it" Chan slipped out while a smile brushed across his lips.

Jihoon frowned thinking of the event Chan mentioned, "Good thing I banned them from coming here for two days, as they clean up the trash they made."

"Harsh." Chan pouted once again as he leaned on the older's shoulder. "But at least we can rest in peace without them bugging us." He added as Jihoon laughed slightly, holding Chan's chin by his index finger, lifting the younger's head.

"I like you a lot babe." He murmured as he made eye contact with Chan, making sure Chan was aware he was going to kiss him as he pressed his lips on Chan's.

"Mmh I like you a lot too Jihoonie." Chan's lips formed into a smile while in the kiss with Jihoon. He wrapped his arms around Jihoon's neck as they made their way to lay on the couch.

Chan laid on top of Jihoon, laying his head on the older's chest as he hummed, his cheek rubbing onto his boyfriend's chest. "Oof!" Jihoon let out a noise as the younger looked up at him.

"Does it hurt? I'm sorry Jihoonie." Chan tried to lift himself up with his arms as Jihoon's hnds shot out to hold his shoulders. "No, it's okay Channie." He pulled Chan closer as they cuddled close.