ccd 9: cookie stealer - junboo

It had been a week straight, since Seungkwan had kept leaving out cookies for the next few days just in case Santa came early. But for the last week, the cookies had been eaten with crumbs on the plate.

"Who did this?!" Seungkwan exclaimed as Chan was drowsily stumbling into the dorm room. "Why are you screaming so early in the morning?"

Chan was whining as Seungcheol walked down to the youngest, wrapping an arm around him. "Yeah, Seungkwan, what's so wrong that you have to scream at seven in the morning? You woke up our dear Channie"

Seungcheol pressed a kiss to the crown of Chan's head. "Oh boo hoo love" Seungkwan rolled his eyes "someone stole the cookies!" He pointed at the plate as Chan snickered.

"Deserved! For waking us up so early" Chan yawned as Seungkwan shot him a glare. "I'm gonna find out who it is"

The next night, Seungkwan put cookies on the plate and snuck by Seokmin's room. "Hey, Seok, wake up."

"Mmmhh what?" Seokmin whined as he stretched his arms out, "Why'd you wake me up?"

"Let's try to find who ate the cookies" Seungkwan suggested and Seokmin jumped up, nodding with a grin on his face. Even though his drowsy eyes blinked a few times before being adjusted to the light.

For the next two hours, they were lurking behind the couch to see anybody who would steal the cookies. So far, no progress, Seokmin yawned "I'm gonna go back"

"Why?" Seungkwan pouted as Seokmsin shook his head, his eyebrows furrowing and bowing as he left to his room.

"Whatever, I can do this on my own" Seungkwan crouched so he was sure the perpetrator couldn't see him. He waited a little longer and let out a quiet breath of air. Maybe I should go back to sleep, Seungkwan thought as he was going to pack up.

Until there were footsteps, Seungkwan opened his mouth into an 'o' shape as he tried to see who it was. That someone had a phone in their back pocket and had pajamas on.

Seungkwan slowly creeped up to the person, who was taller than him (so he could rule out a few people, well specifically Chan). As the person was putting the cookie by their mouth, Seungkwan pulled them by the collar and dragged them into his room.

"Who are you!" Seungkwan demanded since he'd only seen the person's back the whole time. "What is this? Scooby-Doo?"

"No time for jokes!" Seungkwan spun the person around and gasped. "Junhui?"

Junhui laughed, covering his mouth with his hand as he let out a giggle. "Yeah, what? Thanks Seungkwan for the cookies, they're really good." Junhui patted Seungkwan on the head and ruffled his hair.

"But they're for Santa!" Seungkwan complained as he grabbed the cookie out of Junhui's hand and ate it. "There's no point now, we have no more and I ate the one cookie"

"Why'd you eat it?" Junhui tilted his head with a confused grin, Seungkwan chewed the cookie into tiny bits before swallowing. "I know Santa's not real, I wanted to do this for fun but then I kind of thought he was real because of you."

"But no, you are just a cookie stealer, Wen Junhui" Seungkwan crossed his arms in front of his chest as he shook his head in disapproval.

The older just quirked an eyebrow as he got close to Seungkwan. "I'm so sorry Kwan, how can I make it up to you?" He cornerred Seungkwan into a wall and the younger felt intimidated for sure.

Junhui pecked his forehead as he pulled away with a smile. "Is that good enough?"

"Not enough for someone who stole my cookies everyday for the past week, more kisses" Seungkwan's cheeks were tinted, but good thing the older couldn't see because Seungkwan's room was dark.

Junhui kissed Seungkwan's nose before dashing off into the hallways of their dorms. "You get the rest if you can catch me!" He snickered as Seungkwan was in disbelief that someone older than him acts like this.

He was in more disbelief that he could like someone like that.

"But Junhui the others are sleeping!" Seungkwan whisper-shouted as he gave up trying to communicate and just chase after Junhui's path of loud footsteps.