ccd 11: snowball war - soonchan

Smash!

Chan giggles as Soonyoung turned around with a grin, his teeth goofily showing as his eyes crinkled into crescents. "Lee Chan!" He crouched over the snow, piling all the snow he could grab in his hands as he bunched the snow into a solid ball.

He looked up to see the younger with a snowball in his small hands with a big grin on.

"If you throw that snowball, you're declaring war" Soonyoung threatened as Chan snickered and threw the snowball, the snow disintegrating on Soonyoung's coat.

"Oh you are so in trouble now!" Soonyoung quickly grabbed at snow, tossing it at Chan as the younger was cackling, having a great time. The snow hit Chan on the cheek as the younger flinched at the cold touch.

"Oh I'm so sorry babe!" Soonyoung ran over towards Chan as he wrapped his buff arms around his boyfriend and kissing the cheek that the snow hit.

"You are sorry, are you?" He spoke before throwing a snowball on Soonyoung's ass. The older shivered as he growled jokingly "Lee Jung Chan. You are so in trouble!"

Soonyoung tightened his grip on Chan as he got up and wiggled with the smaller in his arms. "Ahh!" Chan screeched in joy as Soonyoung kept kissing Chan's neck and jawline. "I have the bestest boyfriend ever" Chan panted as Soonyoung placed him back down.

"Yeah yeah okay Channie" Soonyoung cackled as he tossed another snowball the younger's way. "Hey!" Chan whined as Soonyoung winked.

"This is war!" Chan declared with his chest puffed, which was adorable considering that the younger was all bundled up and his head was warm with a big red beanie.

"Yeah sure!" Soonyoung teased and stocked up on his snow balls. Tossing them as the snow balls crashed against each other. Chan yelping because of the cold and Soonyoung screaming to release his energy.

"Hey hey! What are you two doing?! It's freezing!" Someone got hit in the face with Chan's snowball. "Sorry Jeonghan!" He quickly apologized as the oldest let out a sigh.

"Apology accepted. What is Soonyoung turning you into? He's turning you into him!" Jeonghan's eyes widened comically as he spoke "Anyways, come inside you two, it's freezing"

"Okay, hold on hyung, I gotta spend time with my precious." Soonyoung gave a smile as Jeonghan rolled his eyes and headed inside of the dorm. Soonyoung wrapped his warm arms around Chan.

"Let's keep going!" Chan snickered and smirked as Soonyoung looked back at the door and back at Chan. "We have to get back soon, don't wanna get a cold."

"Cold-schmold whatever!" Chan pulled Soonyoung down onto the snow by wrapping his arms around his neck and pulling him down.

"Agh! You are so—" Soonyoung cupped Chan's cold cheeks as they pressed their lips into a warm kiss. The younger made a giggle sound as he flipped them around in the crunching snow.

"Snow angels! Let's make them!" Chan was on top of Soonyoung as his eyes sparkled like sprinkles of snow in the sky. "Fine, whatever my dear boyfriend wants, gets." Soonyoung gave in as Chan flopped on the snow right next to Soonyoung.

"Chan? You okay? You kind of went, splat." Soonyoung turned his head to try to see Chan as the younger let out a breath of air, the air being visible as a puff of cold air.

Chan looked magical, his light honey brown hair speckled with white sprinkles, his brown eyes shimmered in the winter light. Soonyoung was in a daze, he was gazing into Chan's face as the younger tilted his head with that same goofy grin he's always had.

"Yeah, I'm fine Soonie. You're just staring." He whispered and licked his pale lips, making them into a light pink shade.

"You're just so beautiful Chan, I love you, your smile, the way you dance with power, the lean lines of your stomach, and your fluffy hair." Soonyoung just gushed about him as Chan started to turn red.

"Hu-Huh? Channie are you okay? You're getting really red" Soonyoung laid on one side as he stroked Chan's face. "Mmh, Soonie you're just so annoyingly adorable." The younger murmured as he took his hands off his own face.

"Heh, no problem Channie." Soonyoung pecked his boyfriend's nose and laid back down on his back. Flailing his arms back and forth, creating snow angels in the white blanket of snow.

Chan followed with a wide smile, pretending to swim in the snow particles as Soonyoung giggled along.

———

"Now what did I say?" Jeonghan leaned on the door frame as Soonyoung and Chan were roomed together in Jeonghan's room.

"You two were going to get a cold. And, you did." Jeonghan crossed his arms across his chest, very unimpressed with the both of them.

Chan snuggled into Soonyoung's neck, humming and nibbling on the older's neck. Soonyoung giggled after he sniffled, his hands trailing down to Chan's south side.

"Hey! Don't touch that!" Chan jutted his lips as Soonyoung just hummed with the biggest smile.