oh fuck! he's hot! - gyuchan

-A/N
the title could go both ways

It was Sua's first day of preschool and Mingyu could've been nervous as ever. He held his daughter by the hand as he slammed the car door shut. Mingyu was significantly taller than his daughter, but that's fine. He walked down to the main office as Sua just was giggly.

"Am so excited!" She cheered, her cheeks reaching her eyes as Mingyu couldn't help but coo. Sua has been an angel for the past four years. She only cried every night for the first two years, but Mingyu would sacrifice everything for his daughter.

"So you go right, left, a little more, and the the third door to your right." The receptionist gave him instructions as she winked. Mingyu just bowed in appreciation as he held his daughter tightly as they walked down the halls. The halls were very vibrant, vibrant shades of teal and green with little paintings of butterflies and plants.

"Is it here?" Mingyu spoke to himself as the door read 'Mr. Lee'. He decided to knock on the door as the door opened. "Oh! You must be our new student!" The person crouched to Sua's height. "I'm your substitute teacher for right now, your teacher didn't feel well today. I'm Mr. Boo!" He had a warm smile as Sua giggled, nodding.

Mingyu just bowed and left, so he has to pick Sua up after four hours. That isn't a lot of time, then why is he so nervous? Maybe because it's his first time being a parent, a single parent at that.

After all, the day went pretty well! Sua told Mingyu all about her day. From playing with other kids to being able to see her teacher in a FaceTime with Mr. Boo.

Mingyu was just relieved that Sua was having fun and enjoying herself in school. Preschool should mostly be about learning the alphabet and eating snacks.

It's been a few months at this point. It had become a daily routine for Mingyu to drive Sua to school, walk with her, and then anxiously wait at home until it's time to pick her up. Maybe he should get a hobby in his free time.

"Ma, should I try dance classes?" Mingyu asked his mom when he and Sua visited his parents' house for the weekend. "Of course Mingyu! What's stopping you? You deserve a break after taking care of Sua so well." His mom smiled as she smoothed back Sua's frizzy hair.

That's it.

Mingyu's decided to do it, after Sua's parent meeting for school, he'll drop her off at his parents' and go to a dance class. It'll help him build back confidence. 'Oh what happened to cocky Kim Mingyu, I'm missing him' Is what Minghao would say when him, Minghao, and Seokmin hung out.

Mingyu just didn't have time. Had felt exhausted. Working for Sua to haves good life. He'd been working virtually, it'd just been easier.

"Let's go go go!" Sua clung onto her dad as she dragged him through the long hallways into her classroom. The classroom was neat, and perfect for a kid. Bright colors, picture books, games, and a little snack area in the corner.

Mingyu took a seat next to the empty space between the connecting table as Sua sat on his lap. The other parents just stared at him, some taking quick peeks, others just staring at hik with no shame. Mingyu felt a tad awkward since the parents' kids were running around.

Clap! Clap!

Clapping noises were heard from the door as Mingyu's attention was turned to the clapping. "Welcome everybody! As you know, I am your kid's teacher, Lee Chan." The guy spoke with a grin displaying perfect teeth, curved at the ends, and pearly white teeth. Mingyu was at awe.