KMG 0406 - seokgyu

-A/N
alien! mingyu and human! seokmin because why not?

Seokmin was exhausted, he just finished his classes as he opened the room to his single dorm. He luckily had a single dorm, but it basically meant nothing if his two best friends wouldn't stop barging into his dorm room.

He unlocked the dorm and dropped his bags at the door. His shoulders were killing him as he took a while to blink. He then saw some clutters of chip bags and papers all over the floor. He rolled his eyes, "Boo Seungkwan! Kwon Soonyoung! I swear to god I will kill you when I find you!" He let out a shout so they could hear him.

"Hmm?" A tiny voice let out and Seokmin tilted his head. That definitely didn't sound like his two friends. Seokmin peered onto his couch as he saw a huge person on his couch, spread out and laying like there's no time limit. "AAAAHG!" Seokmin shouted as he grabbed his bag, lifting it up to throw at the other before the person let out a noise of surprise.

The taller person lifted up their hand and heat started to emanate from the person's hand. "Wait!" Seokmin shouted and the person stopped. Two little antennas poking out in confusion as Seokmin just sat down.

"Do I really have an alien in my room?"

Seokmin saw the (extremely tall) alien tilt his head and then pressed his ear, then speaking in perfect Korean. "Yes, I crashed here and I do not know what to do. Help me?"

Seokmin has no idea how the alien knows perfect Korean even if it's crashed on Earth. "How do you—" Seokmin was interrupted by the alien's talking. "I have a translate button and I have accustomed to your language by this thing called the 'television'."

"Also, there was two females kissing, the show is called 'Hello, My Twenties!'" The alien grinned as he pointed at the TV. Seokmin's jaw dropped, "Hey! That was my K-Drama!" Seokmin sat back down on the couch as the alien soon copied.

"You! What's your name?" Seokmin asked and the alien tilted his head many times, "I am Kim Mingyu, or KMG 0406 back in my planet." The alien— Mingyu nodded his head and laid on Seokmin's shoulder. Seokmin had no idea why that there's a hot alien laying on his shoulder.

———

The rest of the day, he'd spent taking care of himself and how to take care of the tall alien named Mingyu. "What is college? Can I go?"

"You wouldn't want to sit through lectures and be bored out of your mind." Seokmin laughed, "College is where humans learn."

"Why do you learn? You don't arrive with all necessary knowledge needed?"

"I wish, so I wouldn't have to learn, what about you Mingyu? What are you curious about?"

"I want to know what that is?" Mingyu pointed at the dog that was running towards him. Bookkeu?! Seokmin started to panic, that only means Seungkwan will be coming soon since he left Bookkeu at his dorm.

Bookkeu jumped on Mingyu as the alien giggled, holding the puppy in his arms and giving him kisses on the head. Seokmin smiled, are aliens this cute?

———

"What is that?" Mingyu inquiries as Seokmin was eating fried chicken. Seokmin crunched on the chicken as Mingyu's face looked so concerned. "Oh, it's just food, you want some?"

"No! I can heat up food!" Mingyu giggled as he held the box of chicken as the chicked started to sizzle again and Seokmin was shocked.

"So what was the heating thing about? When we first met, you looked like Iron Man."