wish you were straight - meanie/seokgyuhao

"Baby, I don't feel so good", six words you never understood

"Hey Wonwooo" Mingyu whined as he leaned on the older's shoulder while sitting in their bed. Wonwoo on his computer while he typed on things.

"What?" His voice was in monotone as Mingyu gazed up at him with round eyes, waiting for him to look but he didn't look back at him.

"Baby I don't feel so good," Mingyu said to try to grab Wonwoo's attention as the other just didn't respond, typing on his keyboard before saying "Just take an advil or somethin'"

The younger just let a out a sigh as he watched Wonwoo do his papers and while the time ran by for hours of them two watching the dimly lit computer screen.

"I'll never let you go," five words you'll never say (Aww)

Mingyu was in the driver's seat as they were going to have a mini date before Wonwoo's huge business trip.

"We're here!" Mingyu chimed as Wonwoo had a look of a smolder. The younger laughed and teased him "Where's the camera Won?" He looked around like there was a camera as the other didn't find it funny. Not even a remnant of a smile on his face as the younger just bit his lip and nodded quietly.

He was slipping out of the car as he rushed to open Wonwoo's car door as well, bowing and holding out a hand for his lover.

"Thanks Gyu" Wonwoo spoke as he got up on his own, ignoring Mingyu's hand lingering near him as his mind seemed like it was roaming off.

Once the food got to their table, Mingyu started to feast. picking up the cutlery and using it on his skillet he'd ordered. With the friend potato pieces being cooked and warmed to the perfect temperature, so it wouldn't burn his tongue as much, but still be good.

Maybe that was Wonwoo for him, a potato piece on a hot skillet. He liked the burn, the feeling of heat on his tongue that stung but didn't hurt as much as it should have.

"Eat some Won~" Wonwoo was handed a piece of the potato as Mingyu was hand feeding him it on the fork. Wonwoo just stared a little as the potato started to cool down, the air of the diner feeling too stiff for early mornings.

"Okay" Wonwoo responded as he wrapped his mouth on the potato and took it to his mouth. Chewing as the fried potato skin was crispy and season well. Maybe he wasn't feeling okay, Mingyu reasoned that as to why the older wasn't as cheerful today.

Maybe he didn't want to leave Mingyu here for three weeks. Mingyu came up with an idea as he held Wonwoo's ice cold hands in his own with a goofy grin.

"I'll never let you go" Mingyu observed Wonwoo's reaction as the other seemed so, off. Like he was a stiff as a board and emotionless as an empty table with nobody sitting at it.  He squeezed Wonwoo's freezing hands gently as he rubbed the back of Wonwoo's hands with his thumbs.

"Yeah okay" He recieved a response, it could've been quicker to send it in through the mail. Mingyu just hummed as he went back to eating his skillet that was slowly but surely cooling down.

I laugh along like nothing's wrong, four days has never felt so long

It's been four days, since Mingyu had dropped Wonwoo off at the airport and he left for business in Singapore. He wanted to call the older so bad, but he didn't want to seem so clingy or needy.

Once it hit the four day marked, he'd decided. Mingyu dialed Wonwoo as he sifted through the contact list to find 'my lovely won' as he pressed the contact. Pressing the phone button as the phone rung. All of a sudden, the time started to count.