rob my heart - soonchan

prompt: Person A and Person B both trying to break into the same place on the same night by accident, only to be chased by the police upon meeting and having to hide in a closet/cupboard/safe together until they leave

"Go Dino!" Chan heard his partner, Seungkwan shove him through the bank doors. His codename, Dino, was used instead of his actual name so the police wouldn't be able to identify him.

"Okay! Sheesh." Chan rolled his eyes and hissed as he tiptoed down the hall, seeing Seungkwan already hiding himself in the dark depths of the alley.

He was heading down the hall until he saw that the first door was locked. If anything, Chan was surprised that there was no security guards guarding past the door.

He dug his hand through his pockets fo find his trusty opened up bobby pin. Smirking as he held the edge of the bobby pin, holding it to the lock and unlocking it. Chan slipped through the door as he mentally cheered himself on.

He's used to robbing places like this, this wasn't his first time at all. It was all commonplace for him.

Chan made a path in his head as he snuck by the areas with cameras. A camera was right around the corner as he saw lasers shoot out, scanning the area for human life. One was headed straight towards him.

"Shit." He cursed before trying to flatten himself against the wall and inched himself closer to the vault.

"HUMAN SIGHTED! POLICE ON WAY!" The announcement rung as Chan was in utter confused as to why it went off. He didn't touch the laser at all!

He quickly twisted and turned the vault until it opened, sneaking his way into the vault as he rushed and closed it. Chan stood in the complete darkness with cash on shelves as the door opened.

He is so dead meat. Really, he is. More dead than the roadkill he saw earlier. He's going to be in jail.

"WHO ARE YOU?" Someone shouted that definitely didn't sound like the police. Chan whipped his head and didn't see a police uniform. He saw an all black uniform with a guy with mulitple rings on his fingers.

Chan flinched at the loud echo the vault let out as the other guy screamed. He rushed the shut the guy up, covering his mouth with his hand. "What are you thinking? You're going to get us caught, tiger." Chan joked as he remembered the guy having a tiger emblem on his shirt; he'll need to get that fixed if he didn't want to get caught.

"Damn, sorry. That's weird you're here, we usually plan so no other secret organizations come the same time as us." The guy just rambled as Chan was curious.

"What organization are you in?"

"Oh I'm in the Universor, weird name right?" Chan barely had a chance to process it asthenguy interrupted his thoughts "Oh my god! I'm not supposed to reveal us! Jihoon—Woozi's going to kill me— Fuck! I should shut up" The guy made a final decision.

Chan just leaned on the vault wall, his arms crossed and left eyebrow quirked up. This guy was definitely interesting. He has recalled the group Universor before, maybe Seungkwan dated someone from there? Chan had no clue.

"Okay, since you're done talking, shut it. We might get caught." Chan commanded with an authoritative voice as they heard jingles of cop uniforms and the guy hid next to Chan. Very good hiding spot. Copycat. Chan rolled his eyes in the pitch black darkness now.

Chan felt the guy's arms pressing onto his but didn't think about it until the vault door opened, he held his breath and grabbed the guy's hand, it's a nervous habit he does. Chan saw the cops peek in the vault and gripped the stranger's hand, pulling the both of them out and shutting the vault door.