gods - jicheol

-A/Nkinda into mythology at the moment, this is very loosely (and i mean VERY) based on mythology at all

-A/N
kinda into mythology at the moment, this is very loosely (and i mean VERY) based on mythology at all. also this is a request from someone who requested jicheol!

Jihoon was tired of winter. It was cold, all winter did was make him even paler than snow. He sighed as he was all bundled up in coats and scarves. His hands were freezing cold as he rubbed them together.

Spring was around the corner. Snow was melting on top of the trees as the sun was simmering in the icy cold snow. Jihoon opened his home door, and then closed it, locking it. He lived among mere mortals, seeing little kids making snowmen and throwing snowballs.

A snowball was tossed as Jihoon as he scowled, he hated humans. He started to stomp towards the kids, the snow angrily crunching under him as he opened his mouth to talk.

"Don't!" A voice was heard as Jihoon turned his head, seeing a guy. He looked so ethereal, the snow littered the curls on his head. Maybe he was the first mortal Jihoon might fancy.

"I—I wasn't doing anything" Jihoon muttered under his breath as he walked away. He didn't feel happy, sad, nor angry. He felt like he was angry, but he wasn't mad at anything. He felt warmth in his cheeks, contrasting the cold wind blowing through his clothes.

Jihoon was about to walk back into his house as he heard the same voice, a little strained this time, "Hey!" Jihoon spun, seeing the same guy, his curls a bit more wild as he let out a cough, bending over and holding his chest.

"You walk so fast for a shorty." Jihoon scoffed, turning back around as he opened his door. "Wait! I want to ask you something." That peaked Jihoon's interest. What might a mere mortal want to do with him? He's living among them because Olympus was a mess.

"Do you want to go to the garden?" The guy questioned, a smile plastered on his cherry pink lips and a dimple was pressed on his left cheek. He looked like he was sculpted from the Gods like him.

"Sure." Jihoon shrugged, what could he lose? If he went back, he'd just cuddled up in his fleece covers for the next month.

The person grabbed his hand and held it, waves of warmth shocked Jihoon's hand as the other let out a small giggle. "Let's go."

Before Jihoon knew it, he was at somewhere with plants, for sure. "C'mon! Come help me here!" Jihoon tried to search through the frail plants for the mortal. He was trapped in between vines curling at his feet. Jihoon tried to remove the vines with caution, he knew the goddess of spring might not like her vines being messed with.

"Thanks," the guy had a nice smile, Jihoon might admit, "what's your name? I never caught it, I'm Seungcheol, Choi Seungcheol to be exact." He held out a hand for Jihoon to politely accept. Seungcheol's eyes widened, "You're freezing cold, hmm, maybe playing in the garden isn't that great of an idea."