sweater weather - gyuhao

Warning! Angst, Character Death, and some sad times.

All I am is a man, I want the world in my hands.

Minghao smiled as his thin hands cupped Mingyu's face. "You're like my world, Mingyu." He giggled softly once the other had a pout on his face. "No way, you're mine." Mingyu spoke with his lips jutted out, leaning over Minghao's bed.

Hate the beach, but I stand in California with my toes in the sand.

"I thought you said you hated the beach?" Mingyu snickered while the other hummed. "As long as I'm with you, it makes it bareable to see your happiest face." Minghao trailed his one to hold Mingyu's slightly larger hand.

They were a giggling mess once Minghao drove the both of them into the sand, rolling over each other. "Be careful HaoHao!" He warned while Minghao was rolling around in the gritty sand.

Use the sleeves of my sweater, let's have an
adventure.

Mingyu held Minghao's by his sweater sleeve so they wouldn't lose each other when wandering in this wood. Minghao complained, saying "You're going to tear it off Gyu!"

He whined and made puppy eyes towards the taller. Mingyu rejecting, "It's better to be safe than sorry." He pressed a kiss to the other's forehead. "Would never want to lose you earlier than I have to."

Head in the clouds but my gravity's centered, touch my neck and I'll touch yours.

Mingyu had led the slightly shorter one to a waterfall in the middle of the woods. "Wow.." He mumbled and gazed up to find Mingyu's eyes already staring at him. The older blushing and looking away.

"Gyu, stop acting like we're teenagers again, we're young adults!" Minghao rested his head on his shoulder, pressing a kiss to the other's neck. Mingyu gazing back and pressing a kiss to the other's fluffy hair.

You in those little high waisted shorts, oh.
(S)he knows what I think about, and what I think about.

One time while they were at a strawberry farm, Mingyu was complaining that the air was too humid. But inside of his head, he just kept fanning himself on the outside.

"Is it humid for you Gyu?" Minghao turned his head, wearing high waisted shorts paired with Mingyu's tee shirt. It just looked really good on the other.

Mingyu slightly nodded, "You don't have to do anything about it though! I don't want to pressure you." He softly spoke, opposite of his regular voice which was loud. Minghao liked the way his boyfriend of many years would fill the empty air with his honey voice.

One love, two mouths. One love, one house.

The pair had bought their first apartment together, a small jam packed apartment, with one small bedroom and a living room. It was enough for the two of them. Everything was enough. Once they headed back home, Mingyu had bid goodbye to Minghao.

The other left in a car while Mingyu laid in their shared bed. His feet stuck out, but he grew to like it.

"Mingyu! Your feet! They're so big that they're sticking out!" Minghao giggled. That one night a few years ago, when Minghao was fully awake and couldn't sleep. Mingyu was irritated that day, mad that he couldn't sleep. But now, he'd trade to have that moment again for the world.

No shirt, no blouse, just us, you find out. Nothing that wouldn't wanna tell you about no.

"What's this?" Minghao's voice echoed from his memory. Mingyu was cooking breakfast while the other stumbled out of bed with a bed head. Slouching on the couch while scanning what things were new in the small apartment.