ccd 6: house rules - wonhui

"Can you turn the music off babe, it's not even Christmas yet" Wonwoo sat on the rocking chair with their cat on his lap. Reading a paperback book as Junhui was cleaning up the house.

"My house, my rules, that means the Christmas songs stay on" Junhui said as he wiped the table with a rag as he faced his nerd of a boyfriend. "You don't even live here babe"

"Yet." Wonwoo licked his dry lips as he placed down the book on the freshly wiped table. "Aww babe I just finished cleaning the table" Junhui whined as Wonwoo scoffed.

"Jun-ah, my book isn't that dirty." Wonwoo placed their cat on the chair as he stood up. Heading towards his boyfriend and wrapped his arms around his neck.

"But I don't wanna clean for a while, is this having a house privileges?" Junhui groaned as Wonwoo chuckled, pecking the older's lips lightly.

"This is why I told you to keeping sharing our apartment for a little longer" Wonwoo stroked Junhui's hair back as 'It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas' played in the background of them dancing.

"But I want our alone time, not to be interrupted by Soonyoung or Jihoon walking in on us making out." Junhui jutted out his lips as Wonwoo cracked a smile.

"Well they were our roommates."

"Were, roommates. It's our house now" Junhui squished Wonwoo's cheeks, who was scrunching his face.

"Mmmyy face" Wonwoo tried to speak while Junhui kept pulling his cheeks out and then squishing them back together.

"Sorry baby! You're just adorable" He giggled while making sound effect as he squished Wonwoo's face.

-A/N
a short wonhuu oneshot since i need to catch up