mutuals - wonsol

-A/N
just some wlw wonsol and wonwoo being in love with vernon's eyelashes & eyebrows because i am, the story based on this prompt! also tysm for 17k reads!

-A/Njust some wlw wonsol and wonwoo being in love with vernon's eyelashes & eyebrows because i am, the story based on this prompt! also tysm for 17k reads!

Wonwoo just bursted through her door to crash on her bed. Stuffing her face onto her pillow because, her extremely huge crush on Vernon. She doesn't know the logic behind doing this, not like the other will see it. But Vernon seemed so pretty and kind.

Wonwoo's a sucker for pretty and kind girls, she just likes Vernon a lot. Her eyebrows are always ready and her eyelashes are a dream. She just needed to vent about this because she feels likes if she doesn't, she'll scream it from the rooftops.

jeonwonwoo717
i think im very in love with a girl who sits in my theatre class and her name ends with a non and starts with a ver

Her eyes shot open once she realized, this isn't her private account! Vernon's mutuals with her on here, she needs to delete it now!

She already saw a notification on the dm icon and she was already sweating buckets. Oh god oh god oh god. Wonwoo squeezed her eyes shut and pressed on the icon.

tigerhoshxx

Soonyoung. That rascal scared her to death. The next texts from Soonyoung made her eyes blank out.

just saw ur recent tweet

ik you r in love w vernon no need to say it into the void where you have 10000 followers and VERNON is one of them

calling you now

Was how their dms looked like, Wonwoo sifted through her apps and found Soonyoung's contact information before calling her.

"So what's happening Wonnie?"

"I fucked up I fucked up I fucked up"

"No shit, if I tweeting my love for Jihoonie, might as well be dead"

"Well you've done that before"

"Ohhh, right." Soonyoung clicked her tongue, "And now I have a girlfriend, maybe you try it"

"No way she's gonna say yes, Vernon's a goddess and she's only in my theatre period!" Wonwoo facepalmed yourself as Soonyoung let out a chuckle.

"Our theatre period, and wow Wonnie, you really sell yourself short here. Did you forget you dated, the ever so popular, Kwon Soonyoung?" She snickered at herself for buttering her own ego.

"Yes I remember, but we're better off as friends."

"True, also if you didn't break up with me, then I wouldn't have dated m'lady so beautiful. No offense."

"None taken, so what do I do Soonyounggg?" Wonwoo just grumbled into the phone as she was seconds from tearing her hair out.

"Maybe just act like nothing happened? You have 10000 followers, maybe it didn't end up on her feed?" Soonyoung ended her sentence like a question.

"True, true. Okay thanks!" Wonwoo hung up on Soonyoung and laid in her bed, her thoughts washing away at her need for sleep.

She sat up, sitting in her bed in the morning and getting mentally prepared for the school day. Wonwoo tied her hair up, as she grabbed a hoodie and sweatpants and shimmied into her oufit.

Arriving at school, she already had Soonyoung and Jihoon chatting her up. With things like, "Why'd you hang up Wonnie?!" and "Wonwoo, you are really are something" (by Jihoon of course).

She felt anticipation in her blood. Ready to face Vernon, no matter what she says. Wonwoo held onto her backpack straps as she walked with Soonyoung to class. Sitting on the stage because for the most part, their teacher didn't give a shit about what they did.

"Uhh, hey Wonwoo?" There she was, her longer hair was over her shoulder and curled in. Vernon looked like she was from the heavens, her eyelashes were to her brow bone as she sat next to Wonwoo.

"You okay? I saw your tweet but then it said deleted."

"You did?!"

"Yeah, is there a Nonver in our class?" She turned around, looking at everybody. Wonwoo was speechless.

Vernon couldn't possibly be this dense, right? "Are you kidding me?" Wonwoo asked as Vernon's eyes were as innocent as an angel as she blinked twice.

"Yeah, who's Nonver?"

"It's..." Wonwoo trailed off, stalling, because there's no way she'd have Vernon as her girlfriend.

"It's?"

"You. Vernon." Wonwoo spat out as Vernon smiled and bit her lip. "No way, you said there's someone that started with non and ends with ver!" She giggled as Wonwoo couldn't help but be in a trance by the younger.

"No, Vern, the tweet was name that ends with non and starts with ver!" Wonwoo explained as the younger nodded with her mouth in an 'o' shape.

"Ohhh! I guess I can't read correctly. Are we on a nickname basis now?" The younger wiggled her perfect eyebrows as Wonwoo didn't even noticed she called her Vern.

"I guess so, you can call me whatever" Wonwoo shrugged as she flipped her hair behind her shoulder. The younger nodded and smirking before speaking.

"Can I call you my girlfriend?"

Wonwoo froze up, no way that this is real.. She just sat there, maybe sitting the straightest she ever has (which is hard since she slouches).

"Okay dang, if you didn't wanna be my girlfriend just say—"

"No! I want to! Be your girlfriend and date you and cherish your eyelashes and you and—"Wonwoo stood up to Vernon as she wouldn't continued listing things if the younger didn't put a hand over her mouth.

"Hey hey, okay okay I know you wanna date me.." She mumbled so the older could only hear it, Wonwoo could spot the rosey blush spread upon her cheeks like jam.

Was she shy? This was the best thing to happen to Wonwoo, Vernon had this coy look to her, the way she turned her head slightly to where you could still see her perfectly sculpted jawline and her eyelashes were laid low, as she was looking down. Vernon was shy, adorable.

"So will you?" Wonwoo gazed at Vernon, her slouched posture making the younger look taller as she nodded with a gummy smile that could rival the rich.

"Yes of course m'lady." Vernon held Wonwoo's hand and had it to her mouth, pressing a kiss to her gentle skin.

"May class begin!" Their theatre teacher called out as they seated themselves.

"My house afterschool?" Vernon mouthed out and Wonwoo nodded. Maybe Vernon will text her the details.

She just sat there, in a daze, no way that this is real. Vernon is her girlfriend now? Her gorgeous looks and her even gentler voice that could be a lullaby. Vernon is her girlfriend.

She can't wait to go to the younger's house, maybe do a little more than that.