20

Friday July 23rd 2015
Noelles POV
-.-

"Happy Band Anniversary baby and Happy 9 month anniversary to me and you" i smile as i scoot up next to Niall in our bed and he smiles lifting me on top of him and he kisses the bump.

"Thank you my love. Happy Anniversary. What a great 9 months its been" he says rubbing my belly.

"And soon we gonna have a little baby to celebrate with" I smile kissing him and struggling to get off him.

He laughs and helps me up off him.

"Im getting heavy" i pout and Niall frowns

"Thats cause your holding our beautiful strong daughter. Ofcourse shes gonna be heavy by how strong she is"

I smile and hug him.

"Im so grateful for you" i smile and kiss his lips.

"Ditto" he winks and gets out of bed in his pink calvins he wore to bed.

-.-

"I have loved you since we were 18, long before we both thought the same thing" Louis sings to Harry

Niall laughs and takes the microphone during the karaoke.

"I have loved her since she was 19. Long before she got pregnant" Niall sings and i burst out laughing as he wraps his arms around me

" to be loved and to be in love" i sing into the mic.

"That was good Niall mate well done"Liam admits and Harry laughs.

"I thought mine was good too"Louis pouts and i giggle and wrap my arms around the man. My big brother.

"I liked yours Lou"

Louis smiles and kisses my forehead and i laugh and quickly return to Niall, to prevent him getting jealous on our anniversary.

-.-

Tonights date night was a different one. We had decided to dress up and go out for our date night as it was gonna be one of our last as just us two. These past few months i had been pregnant we had avoided going out on dates where my bump would be on show just to prevent unwanted attention. But tonight, we made a decision to just "yolo".

"What are you wearing baby?"

"Whatever you want me to wear star" Niall answers as i watch him stand around the hotel room in his boxers.

"Umm.. how about that" i say pointing to a black shirt and black jeans. Niall nods and turns to look at me in my short blazer dress that barely closed against my bump.

"Not very motherly yes i know.. but just cause im pregnant doesn't mean im gonna dress like in 40! Im only 20" i smile and Niall smirks.

"20,30,40,50... you still look hot as fuck and your 100% a milf"

I blush and Niall smirks

"Fuck this i think we should skip dinner and go straight for dessert" he says with a cheeky wink

"Not a chance. Its taken me about 15 minutes to get into this. Im not getting out just yet" i wink as i drag him into the bathroom to take pictures.

 Im not getting out just yet" i wink as i drag him into the bathroom to take pictures

2.3Mil Likes. 990K comments

@noelleofficial: am i a milf yet?💁🏼‍♀️
#mamacita👼🏼🤰🏼

@lottietomlinson: yes mamiiii😍😍

@niallhoran: thats my baby mama ladies and gents🤌🏻😘

@eleanorcalder: smoking hot😍!!

@louteasdale: glowing hun✨🤞🏼

@harrystyles: why don't you look dashing!
@louistomlinson: ^^always in my heart harry styles. Yours sincerely,Louis
@harrystyles:^^ stop being dramatic🙄
@louistomlinson:^^ fuck you
@harrystyles: i'd happily fuck you
@louistomlinson:^^ same to be fair
@noelleofficial: ^^stop having phone sex in my instagram comments.

—-

It was great to be in a quiet remote restauraunt, in ibiza where we were hardly recognised. We sat on the balcony of the restaurant over looking the sea as we sit and talk and eat our meals. Niall had a cheeky beer while i stuck to my classic Vodka and Fanta Lemon, take away the vodka as i was pregnant Of course. So just a regular Fanta lemon.

"So marriage" Niall asks as he cuts into his steak. My heart dropped.. was he about to propose? No.. he couldn't be...

"You do want to get married.. yeah?" Niall asks. I snapped out of my dream and my frown melts away.

"Ofcourse.. just."

"Not right now.. i get it." Niall smiles

I half smile.
"Not for the reason you think Ni.. i want to marry you .. so so so bad"

Niall blushes

"But i just don't want us to get engaged and get married quickly just because we have a baby on the way"

Niall smiles " i understand completely."

"You do?"

"Of course. Even if i didn't understand i still would pretend i did. I love you so anything you think Noe, i think.

-.-

We finished our food just before sunset.

"Ready to go home?"

I shook my head.

I smiled and led Mr Horan to the beach. It was empty and the waves rushed onto the sand.

"Come on slowcoach" i smirk as i zip down my blazer dress and Niall stands there starstruck staring at my tanned pregnant body in a risky red thong and matching red lace bra.

"Baby if we get papped.."Niall begins till he stops talking and pulls off his black shirt and jeans and comes into water in his black calvin kleins.

"Fuck it" i muttered and wrapped my bare legs around him in the water. After oir risky dip. I slid into Nialls shirt till i dried off in the sand and we made our way back to the hotel via a taxi .

 I slid into Nialls shirt till i dried off in the sand and we made our way back to the hotel via a taxi

3.2 Mil Likes        comments turned off

@NiallHoran: beyond perfection. my princess forever.