19

Monday July 19th 2015
Noelles POV
-.-

Today, we were all sitting on a 5 hour flight from London to Ibiza. If we had of flown straight from Dublin, it would have been roughly 8 hours. So we had decided to leave Dublin on the 17th and fly to Ibiza on the 19th from London.

It was gonna be tough flying for so long being pregnant, but we had a medic traveling with us incase of early labour due to the pressure but other than that, i had been given the go ahead to travel as i had no pregnancy related health conditions.

Being 7 months pregnant was insane. People did everything they genuinely could for you, whether that was pulling out chairs,carry bags,open doors.
Now picture that,7 months pregnant, with Niall Horans baby. Crazy.

"Go ahead darling" the woman smiled at me as me and Lottie queued for the bathroom in the airport.

"No honestly im okay, i can wait" i smiled and she looks at mee uncertainly.

"Shes okay. Thank you though" Lottie smiles

The woman nods and turns around and Lottie smilea and giggles

"You need to take these advantages Noe!!! Your not gonna be pregnant forever!"

"Yeah but ill be Nialls girlfriend forever, and once im involved with Niall Lotts,ofcourse theres gonna be advantages!"

Lotties smiles
"Wrong. Your not gonna be Nialls girlfriend for ever"

I looked at her. Confusion displayed on my face.

"Your gonna be his wife" she smiles softly and i giggle as we head into the same toilet stall, waiting for each other to piss. We were close like that. How me and Lara used to be,before i met Niall.

-.-

"How long was the fucking que" Louis asks as he holds onto his sisters ,Harrys luggage and his own as we all had been in the toilet.

"Too long. Noelle didn't take her advantage of being pregnant so it took extra extra long"

Niall laughs

"whatttt?" I smile
"I just felt weird skipping the que cause im knocked up"

"Excuse me Noelle. Knocked up is a term we use when your like 15,single and pregnant. You have a pregnancy, made by passionate love and se-"Lottie begins until shes cut off by Louis

"Quit while your ahead Lottie"Louis mutters

"Fine" she pouts and Harry laughs pulling the blonde in for a hug.

"Okay,Okay H. Get off my girl before your papped. Now can we make our way to the gate please?" Liam says worried we wouldn't board the plane on time.

"Yes. Now lets get this show on the road" i smile as i cradle my bump and walk along.
-.-

"This is your Captain Jordan St West speaking and we have just arrived in sunny Ibiza, the weather is currently 33 degrees celsius. Please remember to wear your suncream and keep safe in the sun"

-.-

"Its fucking boiling"Lottie mutters struggling to wheel her bags along to the bus we all hired,where our driver awaited

"Try being pregnant in this weather" i moaned as someone else wheeled my bag for me as i struggled to move along, my 7 month pregnant body, swelling from the heat

"I wouldn't dream of it" lottie giggles

"Good. Don't dream of it. Its only Noe who can have a baby now, we need to focus on her little princess" louis smiles patting my bump and i laugh as i smile up at him.

Noelle being only 5'5 compared to a 5'8 Niall, a 6'0 Harry, a 5'7 Louis and a 5'10 Liam, Noelle was the smallest of the bunch. Lottie reached an impressive 5'6 and Georgia was roughly 5'7. She found it hard looking up to them most of the time but found it easier with heels on to meet mostly everyones eye range. But with Noelles pregnancy, wearing a heels was a no go, unless they were a size 8 compared to her usual size 5 feet.

"Come on tiny, toddle on"Harry whispers helping me along.

"Your the sweetest Harry" i smile as he helps me up a few steps.

"No problem love. I'd do anything for you, i hope you know that"

i nod and smile at Harry

-.-

I was flunked out on the sunbed overlooking the pool when suddenly i heard..

"CANNONBALL"

and then there was a thud and a splash and a giggle.

"LOUIS WHAT THE FUCK" Lottie shouts angrily at her brother.

"Calm it Charlotte"Louis smirks as he swims over to a Harry and his beard Georgia.

He strokes Harrys back and Georgia smiles amd leaves the two by themselves in the pool corner.

Niall sits down besides me and strokes my hair.

"Hey baby.. you had a little nap earlier. Are you well rested?" Niall smiles softly

I nod and he smiles happily.

"Good.. you deserve your rest. Now.. you coming in the pool?"

"Yeah ofcourse" i smile as he helps me up out of my seat and helps me in where he grasps me in his arms and holds me close to his chest and rests his hand on little dot.

This was a special moment. One of our moments.