18

Monday the 12th of July 2015
Noelles Pov
-.-

We had actually arrived in Ireland two days ago on the 10th of July and were were here till the 17th.
We had spent the past two days spending time with my father and Cici.

Today, we planned to go shopping for our daughter in Dublin City Center.

"You all ready to go?"Niall asks me as i finish off my makeup.

"Yeah im ready. Will you take an outfit picture?"

"Ofcourse"

1Mil Likes

1Mil Likes.     No Comments

@NoelleOfficial: getting bigger by the day!!🤰🏼🤰🏼🤰🏼

We waved goodbye to my family and i sat in the drivers seat of Niall and I's little irish car.

"Where will we head first?" I ask him as i start up the engine. It was quite warm out.

"Lets head to town. I haven't been to Dublin City Center since November when you came for college"

"Wow. That feels like so long ago. Throwback to when i wasn't pregnant"

Niall laughs

"So when did.. you.. actually get pregnant?"Niall asked confused. I could see his mind crumble trying to figure out where we were back 7 months ago"

"We were together a month and a bit, it would've been around December 1st and we were staying in your parents in Mullingar" i answered him as i drove us into the city center looking around for parking

"Oh.. i really can't believe that we.. you.. wait.. i got you pregnant so early into our relationship. Im sorry my love. I know you love our little baby girl but i really am sorry that its gonna restrict our movements for the next 18 years."

"Its okay Niall, don't apologize for my out of date birth control. Speaking of which, i have to get my implant taken out as its no longer efficient"

"neither of us should apologize for our little angel baby. Shes gonna be so perfect for the both of us and the best thing thats ever happened despite my "no control" and your dodgy implant" Niall laughs and i giggle as i park up and he helps me out of the car and we make a grand entrance down Grafton Street in Ireland trying to find a baby shop we had googled hours before.

-.-

We arrived back at my dads and we showed him the beautiful little dresses we bought, beautiful bows and little shoes for when our dot could eventually wear them.

"They're so beautiful darling. Hugh.. will you get me my knitting kit. I want to begin knitting something for their daughter . My granddaughter"

"Your great-granddaughter Cici"Hayley smiles as she cuddles into her boyfriends arms and Cici smiles.

"My great granddaughter. Boys don't run in this family do they. How about you Niall? Do boys run in yours?"

"Yeah they run in mine" Niall smiles as he settles down beside Cici on the sofa.

"Awh. I cant wait to meet my great grandson"

But the reality behind her statement was, Cici possibly wouldn't live to meet her great grandson

She was getting older and her mental capability was getting worse daily, which was so heart breaking for Noelle family and especially Noelle as she rarely seen her anymore.