25

Saturday August 1st, 9am
Harry and Louis's Apartment
Noelles POV
-.-
It was a mutual decision for us all to gather at the apartment this early in the morning so we could be here to comfort Louis and Harry before Louis had to go online yet again and address his baby.

"How is he feeling?" I ask Lottie as The 4 1D boys snuggle up together on the couch as me,Lottie and Georgia all chatter quietly as we make multiple cups of tea and get breakfast ready.

I rub my bump as i place beans on everyones plate, Lottie serves up the sausages,bacon and pudding and Georgia puts on multiple rounds of toast into the toaster.

"He's not upset over the fact he's gonna be a dad. He's nearly 24 so its like completely fine with him about the whole being a dad.He's just upset its with Briana and not Harry" Lottie frowns.

"I thought he did like Briana though?"

"To a certain extent. He found out she was a clout chaser"

"My hearts breaking for him. For them both. They don't need this" Georgia frowns.

"When is she due?" I ask as i try work out the dates in my brain but i get them all mixed up. Baby brain i guess.

"January."

"Our little princess will be 4 months old" i awe and Lottie smiles.

"They're gonna be besties!"

"Yes. Most definitely" i smile and The girls all nod along.

Nialls POV
We had just finished breakfast and Louis was just out of the shower. We had a radio interview tomorrow morning and thats when Louis was gonna speak publicly about becoming a dad.

"You alright mate?"Liam asks and Louis shrugs miserably.

"I know i shouldn't be feeling shit. This is great news.. im gonna be a dad. But i can't stop thinking about the fact that Briana possibly got pregnant on purpose and im only finding out about this now. She never even told me that she thought she was pregnant. Like where is this even coming from"

Harry was silent on the couch. We had never seen him so quiet ever then he has been in these recent few days.

"I know. Its okay to feel shit Lou" i smile

"Its just unfair. Of course me and Briana will love the baby no matter what. But we're not together. We're not getting together. I always wanted my children to grow up in a happy family and a 2 parent household whether it be two dads or a mum and dad. I wanted this because i never met my real dad. Im fucking devastated. You and Noelle are so happy about her pregnancy because you two are together. You lot are gonna be one happy family. But we're not gonna be like that. No matter if i do go off and marry Harry and we have more kids, my baby with Bri is always gonna be like shit, Harrys not my dad."Louis says. This was the first time in a long while that we had seen him cry.

"ill raise him with you. we can fight for custody." Harry whispers.

Louis turns to look at Harry.

"Hazza.. we're not even in a public relationship.." Louis frowns clutching his secret boyfriends hand.

"Exactly. If we win the custody battle we will have to go public and ill have to step forward as the babys second parent. Then i can adopt him or her." Harry whispers quietly.

This felt like a personal conversation for the two boys to be having. Not that it was awkward, Liam and i just felt like we shouldn't be here to witness the full conversation.

Me and Liam slowly get up and nod our heads at the girls as we make our way onto the balcony to leave the boys to finish their personal discussion.

We updated Noelle,Lottie and Georgia on the situation and i watched Noelles eyes sparkle with tears. She grabbed Lotties hand.

"Why you crying babe" i frown as i hug her to comfort her.

"Because .. Louis and Harry have always been a dream ship of mine ever since i was a teenager. And now if they get their happy ever after that would mean so much to me. They deserve it. They're my big brothers" she giggles as Lottie wipes away her tears.

"Sorry. Extra emotional cause of the pregnancy hormones. But seriously. This is an emotional situation. They can finally come out if all goes to plan" she awes gently.

"Yeah but it will take awhile for them to win the courtcase possibly like 6 ish years. The baby would be like what around 5/6 by then."

"What year would that be?" Georgia says doing her maths in her head.

"2021"Lottie smiles.

that was it. 2021.. the year of larry stylinson.