17

Thursday the 1st of July 2015
Nialls POV
-.-

"We really need to decide a baby name" Noelle mutters as she settles herself down onto a sofa in our little apartment. By god we couldn't wait to move out and buy a house.

She had reached 7 months pregnant today and she was glowing more than ever. I was so glad to see her and her beautiful smile and our baby bump daily and it made me appreciate the best things in life.

"Okay hit me with your favorites Noe" i suggest and i see her face glimmer with excitement.

"Delilah"
"yeah its pretty but its a bit  Hey there Delilah whats it like in New York City" i sang gently with a smile.

Noelle giggles and puts an x beside the name Delilah on her phone.

"Acacia"

"I hate it. It sounds like Acai Bowls from LA"

Noelle rolls her eyes

"Georgia"

"Too common. Plus, we wrote a dirty song about a Georgia Rose and Harrys beard Georgia"

"Okay while we're on song titles then, Olivia or Diana. That song your publishing in November and ofcourse Diana from 2013"

"Neither. Too unoriginal"

"Your useless at this Nialler" Noelle moans and i laugh.

"Thats my middle name. Niall Usless Horan"

"Ha Ha your very funny mate"She smirks at me and i gasp, acting offended.

"Mate!According to how many times we have fucked in the last nearly 9 months, oh baby girl, we are way past just mates"

She giggles and blushes

"Niall baby we need a baby name. Fast."

"Lauren" i suggest and Noelle shakes her head

"Daisey"

"I hate it" she mutters

"Aurelia"

"Its pretty.. i met a fan named that before"

"Wait what about this. Come here" I say as Noelle scoots closer to me

I whisper a name to my girlfriend and she smiles.

"Its perfect i love it" she squeals and i admire her excitement over our little baby girls name.