4

Sunday 30th of April 2015.
Nialls POV
-.-

Today Noelle and i were having a date day at home. Noelle was having a rough time being pregnant this week, she was having alot of strange cravings and bad cramps.

We ordered plenty of dinner and desert for the evening as the couple planned to watch movies and snuggle and chat.

The two had kept up their secret pregnancy and only had a little while long till they could announce little dot to everyone.

Noelle and I had decided to find out Dots gender at the birth so we were pretty excited to have this mystery for a further 5 months.

We had finally decided that we were going to tell family shortly after Noelles Birthday Bash aswell as the boys in the band.

"You wanna just get into bed baby ? Ill go collect the food" I say softly as i wrap my arms around her. It would be better for her to stay at home so she wouldn't have to hide the pregnancy for the public.

"Yeah i will baby im gonna have a shower and put on my pajamas and just hop into bed"

"Yeah do my love.. ill pop into the shop and get us some snacks and whatever"

"Yess! That would be great.. thank you, i love you"

"I love you more baby girl.. and you dot. See you when im home"

-.-

I kept my head low as i pulled up in the parking lot as i made my way discreetly towards the restaurant where we ordered our food.

"Hey Niall?.. its me Ellie" the blonde said slightly smiling.

"Oh uh hi yeah" i say as i was shocked to see Ellie standing outside the local Nandos.

Ellie and i had briefly dated back in 2013 but only for a short period of time. Exactly 5 months if i recall correctly .

"You don't look impressed" she smirks

"Mhm.. to be honest Ellie.. i don't really have time to speak to you"

"Why.. you rushing home to that gold digger of a girlfriend"

"Yeah Ellie i am" i say as i roll my eyes and push past her.

"At least i can make money of my own.. she makes her money off you."

"Fuck you Ellie" i shout as i dismiss her and get the thought of her from my head.

-.-

"You okay?" Noe asks me softly as i watch her slowly open her eyes. She must've slept those 35 minutes i was gone.

Her blonde hair was wet and trailer across the pillow.

"Yeah.. i saw my ex.."

She sat bolt upright.

"Fuck" she pouted. I could see her getting stressed. She did this sometimes, she would be so stressed but not say a word.

"Nothing happened my love" i say trying to reassure her.

She rubs her temples with stress and i sigh and sit down and hold her in my arms.

"Its okay baby shh" i said trying to calm her in my arms. I now wish i never told her.. but i had to. She would've found out enventually .

"I just don't want you getting bad press baby" she says softly.

"I wont get bad press.. i promise" i say reassuring the woman as i watched her think multiple thoughts all in the space of a few seconds.

She nods her head and inhales a deep breath. And breathes out. And breathes in. And finally out again.

"Okay.. im ready.. fuck me then food?"

"god i love you" i smirk as i let out a laugh and pulled my girl closer to me.