43

Monday October 20th 2015
Noelles POV
-.-
Today Niall, Sophia and I were meeting with Harry and Louis in ours and then we were going on a "triple" date night with Harry,Louis,Kendall and Briana. Ofcourse it was secretly Harry and Louis on the date but Kendall and Briana needed to come along for appearances.

Bzzzz.*Groupchat Text*

Our Only Direction is Home🌎❤️
-.-

Liam: Jeez Guys is 1D reuniting in LA and no one told me???

Lottie: rude🙄

Louis: Liam you
weren't invited mate. As for Lottie...no.

Lottie: fuck you Tommo.

Harry: oh hey..

Liam: speak up styles?

Harry: we're going to see Sophia she's my god daughter..

Lottie: SHES MINE TOO WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?

Noelle: i think i should leave..

Lottie: no way your leaving. Your staying right here missy. What the fuck wheres my invite😂😂

Noelle: i told you both to fly over the other day😫😫 Louis and Harry were already in LA x

Lottie: shit yeah i forgot, sorry my bad babe lmao😂😭

Niall: 🍿🍿🍿glad thats sorted🍿🍿🍿

-.-

"Noe!!" Harry exclaims as he runs up the driveway as i stand there with open arms.

"Haz! How are you!" I exclaim, tears forming in my eyes.

"So so good! How are you! I missed you!" He frowns and kisses my cheek.

"Im good! I missed you too" i pout.

I had always been close with Harry from the very start. He always looked out for me and made me feel at comfort. I had stayed in his mam's house for goodness sake.

"Glad to know you missed me too Noe thanks" Louis smirks as he fist bumps and hugs Niall.

"I missed you too Lou" i giggle and he hugs me and kisses me cheek also.

"Okay back off with the kisses guys" Niall smirks as he pulls me close to him and i giggle.

"Wheres my pretty niece?" Louis smiles as he holds Sophia.

"Wait till my little lad comes along. You two will be best friends" Louis awes.

Harry sits and smiles watching his boyfriend and the baby thinking one day this could be his future, but that felt near impossible with their closeting.

"Take your goddaughter Haz. She has a stinky nappy" Louis laughs and pulls a disgusted face.

"You're gonna be useless when your lad comes" Niall says rolling his eyes.

Harry laughs and takes Sophia.

"Noelle you got a nappy so i can change her?"

"You up for that Harry?" I giggle grabbing wipes and a nappy.

He looks unsure but he shrugs it off.

"When baby Tomlinson comes im gonna have to be ready aren't i?" He smirks as i toss him the stuff.

I sit down beside him and tell him what to do awkwardly. Harry laughs and eases the weirdness of the situation as i try explain how to clean down there.

"Perfecto"he smiles picking Sophia up. She cracks a big smile at her uncle Harry.

"Hey princess!" He coos.

"God your good at this mate" Niall laughs as Harry shrugs.

"I was raised by Anne Twist, what else do we expect" he winks and we all laugh together.

-.-

It was ny first time trying to fit into a dressy outfit after birthing Sophia and boy can i say it was a tough situation.

I grabbed all my courage together and squished myself into a pretty satin black dress that rose slightly above my knees. I looked  at the material that clung to my body and smiled at what i saw. My body had just given birth a little over 6 weeks ago and had carried Baby Soph for 9 months.
And i still felt incredible, as if nothing could stop me now.

Niall,Louis,Harry,Kendall,Briana and I all made our way to the restaurant where we found our table seats. I saw beside Kendall  with Briana beside her. They sat like that so Louis and Harry could sit by each other and secretly hold hands under the table while Niall sat beside them.

"What you lot ordering so?" Louis asks as he looks at the menu.

"Does this place do Heineken? Er mate!" He says loudly calling over a waiter in his thick Doncaster accent.

"Uh we don't have Heineken sir, but we do have Bud light and Coors Light"

"Do you have normal Bud?" He questions.

The waiter nods.

"Yeah i'll take that then" Louis smiles

"Yeah me too" Niall agrees.

"Haz?" I ask him.

"Er Tequila on Ice" he smirks.

That was a fiery drink..

"Ladies?" The waiter smiles flirtly.

Kendall orders a vodka coke and i order a vodka lemon, my go to drink. Briana of course didn't order any alcoholic drink as she was pregnant.

"So how far along are you Bri?" kendall asks her as we make small talk with her while the 3 boys catchup.

"Im 7 months today actually" she smiles.

"Wow congrats! I remember being 7 months pregnant on Soph and it just flew in! Now i have her and shes 6 and a bit weeks old" i frown

I remember back to July 1st when i turned 7 months pregnant Niall and I chose Sophias name.

"Well cheers to growing up everyone"Kendall laughs as she lifts up her glass.

We all echo cheers back and we cant help but smile.