22

Monday July 26th 2015
Noelles POV
-.-

Today me,Georgia,Harry and Louis were spending the day together. Harry and Louis did originally want it to be just them but they knew there would be all sorts of rumors so they asked me and G for moral support.

We were going to play crazy golf and then head to the beach.

"It is boiling out.. not gonna lie guys, I've loved this holiday but i can't wait to get back to rainy England to avoid this heat. Its especially worse being pregnant" i say as we walk along the crazy golf course

"Yeah its too warm. Hey Nialler was saying we were gonna head to Mullingar during August before you two go have the baby. I was wondering if you wanna like have us all make a stop at your house and meet your family and stuff?" Harry asks as Louis plays golf with Georgia and me and Harry sit down on a bench together.

"Yes! My family would love that. Especially Hayley.. she has a thing for you, although i do think she has a boyfriend now. I actually haven't caught up with her in so so long"

"Do you miss your home life?" Harry says as he orders us two Fanta Lemons,Louis a beer and Georgia a 7up.

"Not gonna lie... i love everything about my life now. I love England. But i miss so much of when i was younger.. before my mam died when i was like 13 and 14 especially when i lived in Dublin. I was a huge fan of you guys on the X Factor. Made my mam vote every week for you lot. I miss it because its simpler times i guess." I shrug and Harry wraps his arms around me.

"Its actually heartbreaking if im being honest"

"What?" Harry asks gently

"My mom won't be here to help raise my daughter, my granny is sick, my fathers dying. All i will have left is Hayley and a couple of loose relatives"

"You'll always have us. The boys. The band. Lottie." Harry says reassuringly

"But the bands gonna split. We are not gonna see anyone anymore and things are gonna just be different"

"You will always have us Noelle. I mean that. We brought you into our life. We won't ever leave you, you can only leave us"

-.-

I lay sunk into the sand alongside Georgia letting ny body take a natural bronzed glow as we watched Harry and Louis from a distance, playing in the water. God they were so in love. Like me and Niall. Falling deeply for each other more and more every second.

"You okay?" Georgia asks as she takes a sip from her drink and i nod.

"You miss Niall?"

"Yeah. I hope he's okay"

Niall had come down with food poisoning after eating out in a restaraunt last night. The doctors said it should be gone before tomorrow which was a good thing

"Why don't you text him? It will help you relax knowing he's okay"

"Yeah i will actually. Thanks G"

-.-
Niall❤️
——

Noelle: hey baby i just wanted to give you a text and see how you are? Let me know if i need to come home to see you. I love you xx

Niall: im fine star don't be worrying. Baby we're flying to Ireland tomorrow morning at 11am.

Noelle:?? Why?

Niall: Ashley and Brenno have gone into labour. Their babys gonna be born today and they want us as God Parents!!

Noelle: oh my god how excitinggggg. This is gonna be my first godchild!

Niall: my second😂 Just thought id let you know. I did want it as a secret but oh well

Noelle: its okay don't worry. We're nearky finished at the beach as its 5pm. Ill be home soon, ill have a shower and we can go out for dinner with everyone or just have everyone over to our suite if your not feeling up to it considering its our last night xx

Niall: we can have everyone over here and order a lot of room service. Thank you star. I love you xx

Noelle: love you also❤️

That night Noelle and Niall hosted a night in their hotel room with their close friends. They were friends that had become family and they all knew that when the band eventually broke up they would stay in touch forever. Well.. so they thought.