66- Epilogue (6)

Wednesday June 3rd 2036
Noelles POV

5 Years since we last spoke
-.-

It had been 5 years since we last spoke and so much had happened. Let me give you an update on our ages and how our family was growing.

I had just turned 41 in May
Niall was 42 turning 43 in September.
Sophia was 20 turning 21 this September.
Finley was 18 turning 19 this August.
Juniper was 14 turning 15 in July
Delilah was 10 turning 11 this November.

Our dog Luca that we had since Sophia was little had passed away 2 years ago and it was a devastating death for the whole family.

We had began to celebrate pride month for Louis and Harry and today Niall and I's daughter,June, had something to tell us. All of us. The whole band.

"Hi guys" June smiled as the group all smile back up at her.

We were sat in two couches and some of us were standing.

On one couch there was Bear who was 19, his sister Ivy who was 15 and his little brother Jace who was 10. Jace and Ivy were Lottie and Liams children together, ofcourse Bear being Cheryl and Liams son.

Then there was Khai who was 16 turning 17 in September and her little brother Alex who was 14. Khai and Alex were the son and daughter of Zayn and Gigi.

Then there was Freddie who was 20 turning 21 in January. Darcy was 17 and Luna was 15. Then ofcourse Harry and Louis.

"As you all know, June is the month of pride and loving humans no matter their gender or sexual identity."

"I always used to class myself as a 14 year old cisgender girl, but up until recently, my views had changed"

I was shocked to hear this coming from my little girl. How did i not suspect anything?

"And someone else in the group feels the same way" June smiles taking a deep breath.

"I'm proud to say everyone, that i'm a 14 year old lesbian and i hope you all accept me no matter who i want to love" she says as a tear slips down her cheek.

"Oh honey!" I frown getting up and giving my daughter a hug.

"I'm so proud of you baby" i say kissing her forehead.

She hugs me and lets me go.

"Can my girlfriend come up to me and meet my mum officially?" June says softly.

Thats when Ivy stood up from the Sofa and walked straight up to June and took her hand.

"Hi Noelle" she days shyly looking up at me.

"Hi Ivy.." i smile looking down at my bestfriend Lottie who was sharing the same surprised look that our daughters were dating.

"I'm actually bisexual" Ivy smiles and blushes.

Lottie,Niall,Liam and I all go hug the two girls and welcome them lovingly.

"We love you both no matter what" Niall says gently.

The two girls hug and the rest of the group go hug them and congratulate them.

"I'm proud of her" Sophia smiles as she stands in Freddies arms.

"You should be. She's amazing" Freddie says kissing her forehead.

Sophia and Freddie were still going strong and there was no sign of marriage or a baby yet which was a good thing considering when i was turning 21,Sophia was nearly 1.