62- Epilogue (2)

Niall and Noelles Wedding.

Saturday October 23rd 2016
Noelles P.O.V
-.-

Lottie was rushing around beside me, blending every corner of my face with a makeup brush, spraying me with setting spray and applying more and more highlight by the minute.

"Okay Lottie i don't want to look like a mirror on the aisle, give the highlight a rest" i giggle

"Sorry, sorry. I'm feeling really under pressure here as your makeup artist" she says panicked.

I laugh.

"Don't! I'll  be okay" i smile looking up at my best friend.

I was sitting in my white silk robe looking at myself in the mirror. My hair was in rollers and i couldn't help but smile. Today i was marrying Niall. My boyfriend of today, 2 years and my fiancé of 10 months.

"Wheres my bridesmaids?"I ask, looking up at Lou Teasdale who was spraying my head with hairspray.

My Bridesmaids consisted of Hayley,Lara, Eleanor and Lottie who was my maid of honor.

"They're all getting their hair done, Lottie did their makeup earlier" she smiles as she sprays the rollers.

I nod.

"Are you nervous?" She says softly.

I shake my head.

"No. I feel good. Calm. The only thing that's making me nervous is the thoughts of Niall getting cold feet and doing a runner" i laugh.

Louise smiles.

"He won't do that babe" she smiles.

There was a knock at the door and she answered it for me.

In came ,Maura,Johannah and Anne. Nialls mam,Louis's mam and Harry's mam.

"I'll leave you all to chat" Lou whispers as she exits the room.

"You look so beautiful darling" Johannah awes looking at my hair and makeup.

"Yeah Noelle, Niall's the luckiest man ever" Maura says softly.

"Your mum would be so proud to have a beautiful daughter like you Noelle" Anne says wiping a quick tear from her eyes.

"Stop your gonna make me cry!" I giggle wiping a tear from my eye afraid it would wreck my makeup.

"Sorry love. We're just really proud of you"jay says rubbing my shoulder.

"You ladies are like.. other mothers to me. Not a replacement, but three women who fill the whole in my heart where my mam filled" i say quietly.

Jay takes my hand in hers. Her hands were frail and pale. She was getting worse by the day, like my father.

I was closest with Jay. She was the mother of my best friend Lottie and of-course Louis who acted like my big brother.

"I love you three" i mumble blowing a kiss to each of the women.

"We love you more" they say smiling back.

"Now, shall we help you into your wedding dress?" Jay asks softly.

I nod my head.

"We'll grab Lottie for you and let you three do it. This is a personal moment, you don't need the room crowded." Anne smiles as her and Maura exit the room.

Jay takes my wedding dress from a closet and unzips it.

"Come on, strip down for me" Lottie smirks and i laugh.