16

Monday June 21st 2015
Noelles PoV
⚠️slightly sexual content coming ahead in the first half of the chapter⚠️
-.-

Today Niall and i were attending a baby class. I was already ready like an hour ago but Niall had been asking for the past hour that he needed a few more hours strumming his guitar and writing down notes for the bands next hit single.

"Cause honey your soul... will never grow .. olddd its evergreen" Niall hummed from the music room singing along to Ed Sheeran to warm down.

"And baby your .. smiles, forever in my mind and memory

And im thinking about how"

"People fall in love in mysterious ways" i wink as i enter the music room singing the next line for him as i close the window.

"And maybe with the touch of your hand" i smirk as i run my hand along ny figure and watch Niall drool.

"Oh me , i fall in love with you every single day.. and i just wanna tell you i am" i wink again approaching a now visibly turned on Niall.

"So honey now" Niall growls huskily. He had a sexy smirk and an aggressive but attractive pull.

"Take me into your loving arms" i pant as Niall undresses me.

"Kiss me under the light of my little star" Niall smirks changing the lyric.

"Place your head on my beating heart." I moan as Niall carries me to the couch.

"We're thinking out Loud" Niall moans as he begins to thrust.

-.-

"I like singing with you" Niall smirks as he drives us to baby center. I had switched outfits quickly and was fixing my makeup in the car after Niall and I's rough and tumble earlier.

"I love singing with you too Nialler" i wink back as i brush my false eyelashes and smile at myself.

"You're so cute" he says as he turns to look at me and i smirk as i take my latest instagram photo.

2.2 million likes.     1.6 million comments

@noelleofficial: nearly at the 7 month mark baby girl😭💗how has this time gone so perfectly and quickly. How did i found out i was pregnant nearly 4 months ago at this point!  Can't wait to meet you  angel💗💗

@HarryStyles: the best pregnant woman i know.
@LouisTomlinson:^^ 😃ahem😃
@HarryStyles:i said woman Lou. Pregnant woman.

@EleanorCalder: can't believe im missing this whole experience my girl! Please message me and we will go for coffee, your glowing my  darling❤️

@GigiHadid: and she will take after her perfect mama👼🏼🤍
@NoelleOfficial: ^^and after her gorgeous Aunt Gi!!💞

@ZaynMalik: sending love from me and P ❤️

-.-

"Now please pick up your baby doll and it should start crying now. I need you to use the techniques we have learnt here so far today and to try silence and calm your baby."

And just as the woman finished speaking othe 12 people in the class,6 couples, meaning six babies began to cry.

"Jesus this is miserable" Niall tries to say to me over the crying babies. I laugh and nod as i rock the little baby in my arm trying to silence it.

The baby boy doll hadn't stopped crying so i handed him over to Niall and within seconds he had stopped.

"I have a magic touch" Niall smiles and i nod. Wow he would be good at this, if he stuck around.

Lately , even with Nialls reassurance i could not stop dreaming about being left alone with my baby girl. Trying to explain to her as she grew older  that her father was superstar Niall Horan but he didn't want anything to do with her. By god it left me in sweats at random hours of the morning, after my nightmare thoughts.

"Star?" Niall questions as he watches me in midst of my dangerous, anxiety filled thoughts.

"Im still here baby" he says grasping my hand as i smile and nod and we both turn our head back to the lady in charge who was now directing us to change a nappy.