23

Monday July 27th 2015
Noelles POV
-.-

We had just dropped our stuff at Nialls mams as we were staying there for our short time here in Ireland.
Brenno and Ashley baby was born the early hours of this morning and me and Niall were heading over to theres to meet the baby.

"Ready?"niall calls as i grab my bag and i take everything i'd need with me for the day.

"Yep. Go get the car ready" i smile as Niall carrys out my handbag.

"Are you going pet?" Maura asks as she walks into the hall where i was putting on a cardigan.

"Yeah we are.. are you sure you don't wanna come meet the baby?" I ask her and she smiles and fixes the cardigan over my bump.

"I can wait. But i will not be waiting to meet this little one. Our girl" Maura says smiling as she moves her hand towards the bump and i nod to give her permission.

She rubs my belly and feels the baby kick softly against her hand.

"Hey princess, this is your nana..she loves you so much" I whisper and Maura smiles i watch her eyes get teary.

"I love you baby.. your mammy loves you and your daddy loves you. Chris loves you and your other grandadda loves you. We all love you so much bubby"

My eyes water up and i catch Niall smiling in the corner of the room watching.

"Mam leave poor Noe alone before you break her heart with joy and we never get to see Brenno's baby"

"Alright,alright. We were having a moment, weren't we Noelle?"

"We were Maura. Leave us alone Niall" i giggle and he laughs.

"See ya later mam" he says as we walk out the door

"Bye Maura!" I smile.

"Bye you two. Have a nice day"

-.-

We pulled up outside and finally knocked on the door. They were living in a small bungalow in the middle of a couple fields. Even though it was an old house. They had renovations done to it to guve it a modern edge.

The house was painted a dark grey colour and they had a baby pink door along with white windows. There was a stone pathway up to the door and we finally rung the doorbell.

"Niall Mate! ? Noelle darling ! How are you both?" Brenno says whispering

"We're fine Brenno. More importantly, how is you , the missus and the baby?"

I smile at Brenno as he welcomes us into his home. There was a peaceful silence and we heard the telly echo quietly in the backroom. The floors were a beautiful grey oak colour and the whole house had beautiful, white ,grey,pink and black accents to it.

"We're fine mate. Ashley is just getting dressed as shes just out of shower she'll be down now and our baby.. our son.. he's waiting in the living room for you to meet him"

"You had a boy!! Oh my god congrats. Maybe our little princess and your little prince can date" Niall winks

"Im so excited" i smile and Niall wraps his arm around me.

Hey!" Ashley smiles as she hugs me and Niall.

"I miss my bump already! How long have you got left?" She says aweing at my ever growing bump.