32

Saturday August 30th 2015.
Noelles POV
-.-
And that was it. Baby Dots due date was 3 days time and tonight, Niall and i were going on a date night to celebrate our last date before we become parents and have our little angel to talk about all the time.

It was around 6pm and Lottie was doing my makeup as i straightened my hair. When she had me all glammed up i decided to take a pictire and announce my break from social media until our princess was born.

 When she had me all glammed up i decided to take a pictire and announce my break from social media until our princess was born

2.2 Million Likes. comments turned off

@NoelleOfficial: and bam thats it. 9 months of pregnancy nearly done & dusted. Niall and i will be taking a social media break from now till our daughter is born. This is for our own sake and not because we want to leave any fans clueless of our life. This is a personal time for our families and we want to spend it together. We will post when she's here. Thank you all from the bottom of our hearts for the support over the last 10 months of Niall and i being together. It means the world to us both and we can't wait to welcome you all into this journey and meet our gorgeous baby girl.

And to her, our daughter.

From the moment i knew you were growing inside of me. I have loved you, and ill never stop loving you.

Love Mam&Dad xx

Niall did the same with his instagram announcing a break from releasing instagram stories and for posting until the baby was born.

"Wow i can't believe shes nearly here" Liam says in Aw as i sit down beside him,Louis and Lottie.

"I know its mad innit Noelle?"Louis says

"Yeah crazy. You know what the weird thing is? I only found out i was pregnant mid April so at that point i would've been like 4 ish months pregnant, so I've only been aware of my pregnancy for the past 4 and a half to 5 months. Thats not that long"

"I know. Crazy"

Niall and Harry were taking a brief walk along the beach, Lottie and Liam were about to make dinner for themselves and Louis and Harry.

I was in charge of taking Louis upstairs while i was getting ready for date night, so he could avoid messing with the food.

I put on my dior skirt and white shirt and louis helped straighten and brush my hair.

"Thanks babe" i giggle as Louis is focusing on brushing and straightening, brushing and straightening.

He was quiet. Strangely quiet.

"I don't know what am gonna do" he says quietly all of a sudden.

"Huh?" I ask confused

"The baby. Briana. Harry." He says taking a breath in and releasing it . It was like a tension had been released and i began to speak until he cut me off.

"Its okay Noelle. We can talk more about it another tine love, i don't wanna burden you tonight with my worries"

I nod agreeing as Louis sets downstairs waiting for Harry and Niall.

-.-

I came downstairs to an awaiting bunch of people.

"Jeezzzzz what a milf" Lottie smirks and i giggle as i hug her.

"I want you in my bed"Niall whispers into my ear, his fingers trailing my lower back. i laugh nervously.

"I don't even wanna know what was said just there" says Louie covering his hears

Harry shakes his head and laughs. "Have fun you two.. don't mind us, we're just gonna try use this weird Irish tv and have a few cans of Guinness"

"You enjoy that mate" Harry laughs as Niall guides me out the door and into the car as he sets off towards a little lowkey and private restaurant.

Niall wore a white shirt buttoned down slightly and tight black pants. His blonde/brown hair was swept back from his face and he smiled at me constantly.

Things were good between us, i thought as we made our way into the quiet but busy restaurant into a corner of our own away from the view of most people.

"What do you want to drink?" Niall asks

"Vodka Lemon" i joked. That had been my go to alcoholic drink before i was pregnant, and in my last trimester i had really been craving that sharp bitter taste. I couldn't wait to eventually take a sip of it just to take the edge off things.

"Just a sprite babe" i ask politely and he smilesZ he orders himself a coke as he was driving. I offered ti drive so he could have a beer, but he declined saying he wouldn't leave his pregnant girlfriend driving through roads and roads while he was drunk in the back.

"You all ready for the pushing the baby out thing?" Niall asks as we wait for our starters to come.

"Yes baby"i giggle. His cluelessness was something i loved about him.

"Im thinking of letting my brown hair grow out and to get rid of the blonde" he says running his fingers through it again.

"Yes do it. Super Sexy" i smirk

"Is that so Ms O'Connor"

"It is actually Mr Horan" i joke

We enjoyed a lovely date night the two of us. It was peaceful to have just us for once, in a town where minimum people recognized us and even if they did, they weren't ...that.. bothered if im being honest.

We made our way home to see Louis and Harry fast asleep on the sofa while the notebook was playing yet again. It looked like Harry roped Louis into watching it with him yet again even though Louis didn't like it. See that shit? Thats soulmate shit right there.

Niall dragged me into bed that night, placing kisses
At every curve of my body. Every bump,every lump.

He loved me, and i loved him. Thats all that we needed to raise our daughter right. Love.