6

Monday May 8th 2015
Noelles POV
-.-

"Happy birthday my beautiful girl" i hear softly in my ear as Niall wipes my hair from my face. I smile up at him softly.

"Thank you lover" i say in awe

"20 looks good on you already. You and dot" Niall says blowing raspberries on my tummy gently.

I giggled. Fuck i loved him. My first birthday with him.

"Thank you my love"

"What you wanna do today?"Niall asks softly as he wrapped his fingers around my hand and kissed at it with ease and love.

"Err" i say

"You have no idea?"Niall laughs

"None" i smirk as i lay my hand on the belly.

"Great because i suddenly have a great plan"Niall smiles.

I look at him confused and he smiles.

"Lets fly to Ireland and tell our families"

-.-

Niall and I spent all morning packing our suitcases. He had booked two tickets for us and then our last thing to do was figure out how to announce the baby. I was scared for their reactions not gonna lie.

It was nerve-racking being pregnant at 19 just gone 20. I don't know how my family were gonna take it. And nialls. Their popstar son, being landed with some random girls baby. Apart from the fact i wasn't random.. i was his girlfriend.. of nearly 7 months.

Niall and i finally got the bits we needed for our family announcement and packed it away in the suitcase.

-.-
Dublin had a hint of warmth when we arrived. It was blue skies and minimal clouds.. i suppose it was coming into the Irish summer so this was to be expected.

I was nervous as fuck as we approached Ceces house where i knew my family and Nialls family were both awaiting us and nervous for what we had to say.

"Noelle darling how are you?"Cece says gently as she wrapped her arms around me. I was so grateful to be in my grandmothers arms again.

"Im perfect CeCe how are you?" I say smiling

"In great love. I can't believe you just turned 16! Did you get the dolly i sent?"

I frowned as tears formed in my eyes

"You didn't like the dolly?" Cece says, her eyes low and her lips shut.

"Cece.. im not 16.. i just turned 20" i say softly

"I-I-I .. forgot" she says quietly

"Its okay Cece" Hayley says gently as she kisses Ceces forehead and distracts her till she goes to greet her sister.

"Elle! I missed you so much. So so much Noe" Hayley wrapping her arms around Noelle. Niall and Noelle planned to distance themselves to each other so they're families werent expecting the coming news.

"You ready to tell us the big news?"Maura asks after an hour of us all communicating and everyone predicting the surprise. No one predicted a pregnancy. Niall looks at me and i take in a deep breath. Niall gently zips down the suitcases and puts the board on the table as i take out my pregnancy scan from my bag. We set it up briefly and i snapped a picture of it.

"You guys ready?" Niall says as they were all turned around not facing us at the table. My breath hitched as everyone counted from 3 to 1.

 My breath hitched as everyone counted from 3 to 1

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Baby Horan due September 2015"i say softly.

Instantly Maura,Nialls mother, bursts into tears and she runs to wrap her arms around me and Niall, Hayley, (also a sobbing mess) follows shortly after.

My dad has glints of tears in his eyes.

"How far along are you?" Asks Chris, Nialls stepdad.

"She was 5 months last monday" Niall answers for me as i let out tears in my fathers arms.

"I need to talk to you" he whispers

I look up at his eyes. They were full of dread and concern.

"But just know.. im so fucking proud of you"

"Your scaring me" i say gently as he wipes away hid tears.

"Nothing to be scared of Elle.. don't worry"

-.-

"So is it a boy or girl?" Asks Bobby, Nialls father.

"Im not sure. We're waiting for birth" I smile as i bite down into my tayto sandwich.

One of the things i missed most about Ireland. Tayto Sandwiches. Tayto Cheese and Onion Crisps inside two slices of buttered white bread. Perfection.

"that must be nerve recking.. how are you coping Noelle?"Rachel, Dads girlfriend asked. Her son Jamie, chatted away to Niall.

"Im.. you know what.. im really great to be honest.. Babys giving me happy hormones. Its just hard trying to hide it from the public if im being honest"

"It will get better my love. I know your in a harder situation then most new moms but its gonna be great once everyone knows"

"Yeah i completely agree" Bobby says

"Yeah .. Do you think Nialls fans are gonna handle it well?"

"His true,loving fans.. yes. The ones that just crush on him. No" Bobby says

"And what about your own fans Noelle?"

"I don't have many" i giggle

"Errm well your 2 Million Followers on instagram say different to me"Jamie laughs and The small group surrounding us giggle.

"Its so good to see you on your birthday" Dad says as he pulls me in for a hug.

"Yeah its so good to see you all too.. actually Dad..can we talk?"

Dad nods and walks me out into the back garden, we sit on a bench in Ceces flower garden and he takes in a deep breath.

"How long have you known"

I smile

"Since April 12th"

He smiled softly

"I remember your mam and i telling Cece when we were having Hayley. She was so happy.. she cried nonstop over her till you were announced. She constantly cried over you two. Her two angels. Now theyre all grown up"

I smile and wrap my hand around his.

"So you wanna talk.."

"Yeah.. Noelle darling please look at me"

I turned my head to look at him. The nightly breeze traced across my back.

"Noelle i have some bad news"

I nod. I knew what was coming,but it still broke my heart.

"Ive got Cancer.."