67- Epilogue (7)

TRIGGER WARNING:MENTION OF BLOOD.

Tuesday March 15th 2038
2 Years Since we Last Spoke.
Noelles POV
-.-

It had been 2 years since we last spoke and things changed more and more as the years and days went on. A couple of weeks after we last spoke, on July 1st 2036 my first born daughter Sophia, got engaged to her childhood sweet heart, Freddie Tomlinson, at the age of 20.Now, 2 Years Later, her wedding would be on December 1st 2038, 9 months time. She would be 23 when she was getting married.

I was turning 43 this May and i couldn't believe that to be honest. 43! Where had all the time gone? I had released 3 albums by myself with features on it by other celebrities.

Niall had released 3 albums of his own which were solo, Flicker,Heartbreak Weather and Lovers.
Obviously he had made 5 albums with the one direction boys but when they reunited last year on July 23rd 2037 they had released another album and had announced they were going to be touring it. There tour would begin on September 1st this year.

Because of Nialls Tour it was a difficult decision for us as a family but with Sophia being 22, Finley being 20, Juniper being 16 and little Delilah being 12, we decided the only one of our children who needed to come with us was Delilah as Juniper could go stay in Sophia and Freddies house and Finley was old enough to be trusted in our home.

But thats not what was happening today. Niall and I and of course the children were taking a trip to visit Nana Maura alongside Grandad Chris in Mullingar. Nialls father Bobby had passed away a couple of years ago so all he had left was his mother and stepdad.

My step-mam Rachel was still alive and i tried to see her as much as i could ever since she moved to London with Jamie and she was now closer to me and my family.

Hayley and her boyfriend Conner split up years ago and now Hayley had a lovely husband called John and they had two children together, Imogen who was 15 and Ben who was 11. Hayley and John were living together in Dublin.
-.-

Niall and I had all 4 of our kids with us in the airport. Delilah was holding Nialls hand as she was the youngest and needed to be looked out for the most.

Sophia was listening to Junipers Airpods and i was boarding the plane alongside Finley.

"You alright mum?" He asks putting an arm around my shoulder as we que to step into the plane.

"Yeah i'm fine darling" i say smiling at him. He was so incredibly handsome. My boy. He looked just like his dad.

 He looked just like his dad