38

Saturday September 13th 2015
Nialls Birthday
Nialls P.O.V

-.-

I think this was it. I don't think life can get anymore better than this. Im living in such a perfect bubble right now with Sophia and Noelle and of-course my best friends, i knew i would find it hard facing reality again.

I woke up around 8am. I yawned and rolled over to find Noelle sleeping soundly. The first full night sleep she had gotten since Sophia was born. Sophia was 5 days old now and we couldn't ask for a better daughter, she slept all the way through the night, she rarely cried and she always cracked us a smile, especially for Louis and Harry. The only reason why Noelle barely got any sleep these days was she was worried if Sophia was healthy and if she was meeting all the goals a newborn should be meeting. She didn't even care for herself, she didn't care for the fact that she had basically ripped her whole... you know, to birth our daughter, she didn't care about any pain or any motherly standards she should be meeting, all she cared for was Sophia and I. Noelle was an angel in disguise.

I sighed. 22. 22 with a girlfriend and a daughter. Never in a million years would i have imagined this for myself back when i was 16 and on X Factor, but right now, i couldn't be happier. It was just Harry left to turn 22 now. Louis would be turning 24 on Christmas Eve and Liam turned 22 in August some time.

I lay on my back in the bed and i heard a whimpering little cry from the crib beside our bed. I smile and go pick up my daughter. She smiles up at me with her eyes closed, as if to say, "happy birthday daddy".

"Hey Sophia" i say quietly, trying to avoid waking Noelle.

i heard her let out a little sigh and i smiled as i rocked her in my arms. 8.15am and she was due her morning feed. I took her in my arms and made my way downstairs to see Liam and Louis chatting on the sofa as they had presents laid out for me.

"Happy birthday big man" Louis cheered and Liam shushed him knowing,Harry,Noelle and Lottie were asleep.

I laughed as i handed Sophia into Liams arms as i prepared her bottle.

"Thanks brothers" i laugh .

"22 and preparing baby bottles. Never thought you would make it this far Nialler"Liam sighs as he caresses Sophias hand.

"You never thought they'd make it?" Louis asks curiously.

"No because she was a fan. How wrong am i though" Liam yawns looking at Sophia.

"Still together, still going strong" i smirk as i sit down beside them and feed Sophia.

-.-

Sophia was sleeping in the crib downstairs as the boys and i watched footie.

Noelle came down the stairs.

"Baby what times it?" She mumbles. She wore my t-shirt and her baggy pyjama bottoms.

"Its 10am love why?" I smile as she yawns and comes to sit on my lap.'

"I wanted to make you breakfast" she pouts as she hears Harry and Liam shouting around in the kitchen.

"It's okay baby, you needed a proper sleep"

She nods as she rests her head on my shoulder.

"Did you feed Soph?" She asks softly.

"Yeah" i mumble as i wrap my arms around her.

She stays silent, she was still shattered from labour.

"Im sorry, i just feel so helpless today" she says quietly.

Then it hit me, maybe she was suffering with post partum depression.?

"Are you okay?" I whisper into her ear and she nods sighinh.

"Just tired, im okay though, and im so happy" she says forming a smile.

-.-

My birthday flew by and i was opening presents from my friends, my girlfriend for the first time and my daughter for the first time. It was crazy this tike last year i didn't know Noelle existed and if it wasn't for the fact that i scrolled through the posts our one direction account was tagged in, i stumbled across her, and now here we are nearly one year later with Sophia and our 1 year anniversary coming up on October 23rd.

For my birthday, i received a photo album of Noelle and I, the last photo was our first family photo we took. I also received a matching ring that me and the boys all wanted and now we got it, alcohol, food, money,cards,balloons, a picture frame stating dad, clothes and so much more. I was absolutely spoilt rotten.

Overall i think my 22nd birthday was way,way better than my 21st. For my 22nd birthday i was spending it with family and friends and for my 21st i spent it getting wasted in a club with strangers. Woah, just how fast the night changes am i right?

 Woah, just how fast the night changes am i right?

6 Mil Likes

6 Mil Likes.      1.01 Mil comments.

@NoelleOfficial: happiest of birthdays to the love of my life, i never knew what love was till i met you, your the best boyfriend and the best father to Soph, i love you more and more everyday. My man for life❤️

@NiallHoran: i love you infinity❤️ All the love for you always my star, thank you💫