36

Monday September 8th 2015
Nialls POV
(After they went asleep, hours after S was born)

-.-
It was around 8am when i woke up. Noelle was still fast asleep. I rubbed my eyes and sat up from the pull out bed.

"Stupid fuckin thing" i mutter at how uncomfy it was.

Hopefully today Noelle,Sophia and i would get to go home from the hospital. We wouldn't know till later to see if Noelle was in a fine condition.

I walked over to see Sophia laying awake in her crib. She was sucking her soother and fluttered long lashes up at me. She had diamond blue eyes and a not tan but neither pale skin tone. She was tanner then me but lighter then Noelle.

I picked her up and sat down on the sofa.
I smile at her and play with her hand gently.

That was when Johanna came in.

"Morning Niall, sleeping beauties asleep i see"

"She needs her rest" i smile softly as i look at Noelle in perfect peace. Her stomach deflated but still had a slight bump

"Yes she does. But Sophia needs a feed and a nappy change.. you know how to make her bottle from yesterday don't you?"

I nod.

"Right so all i have left to teach is how to bathe her and change her. Then we're probably good to let you guys go"

I smile and put Sophia back in her crib till i made her bottle and got a nappy for her.

"Right lets change that nappy then you can feed her" Johanna says as i carry Sophia over to the changing table.

I lay her down and unbuttoned her baby grow and vest to reveal her nappy.

"Its not a dirty one . Your lucky" Johanna giggles and i smile as i change Sophias nappy.

"Nice Job Niall. button her back up in that baby grow then you'll need to feed her and wind her. Then Noelle will be awake. You both can take showers and have breakfast then we can bathe Sophia, have a few guests around and then i think your free to go"

I nod carrying Sophia to the sofa,feeding her then putting her back in the crib.

"Go have a sleep Sophia" i say quietly and i feel Noelle awaken behind me. I checked my watch. 9.30am

"Morning sleepy" i smile kissing her forehead.

She giggles and pulls me down for a kiss on the lips.

"You been up with Sophia" Noelle awes and i nod

Her perfect lips fold into a smile.

"I fed her and changed her nappy. Johanna wants you to bath her then we can have a few guests around"

"Perfect lets bathe her and the i want to send a picture on to the groupchat"

"You gonna do the insta announcement yet"

"After our families see a picture of her and get her name."

I nod and she calls for the nurse to help her shower.

-.-

Noelle was wearing soft leggings and a big oversized jumper so she could stay comfy while waiting for Harry,Louis,Liam and Lottie to come over. Noelles dad,Rachel,Jamie and Hayley and my parents and brother were all coming to our house to see Sophia tomorrow.

Noelle dressed Sophia in a little white romper and a matching white bow. She was so precious. Noelle held Sophia close in her arms until there was a knock at the door.

Liam,Harry,Louis and Lottie tiptoed in quietly, with Lottie already crying coming into the room to meet Sophia.

"Shes so perfect already Noe"Lottie says tears flopping down her face. Liam wraps his arm around his girlfriend, to stop her crying.

Harry immediately directs his attention to Noelle and goes over and kisses her cheek.

"Congratulations she's beautiful" he says warmly looking at his god-daughter.

"Nice one mate, whens the next little beaut coming along?" Louis jokes hugging me.

Noelle giggles

"Not for awhile Lou"

He laughs and sits down next to Harry who was on one side of Noelle. Liam and Lottie sit on the other side while i sit on the end of Noelles hospital bed.

"You guys wanna know her name or what?" I laugh and the group smile.

"Ofcourse! We just didn't want to be invasive." Liam says gently

I smile and say "Go Noe, you tell 'em"

"Everyone,Meet our daughter, Sophia Niamh Horan"

"Oh my god thats the most beautiful name I've ever heard" Lottie says awing at Sophia in Noelles arms.

"You named her after your mum" Harry addsZ

She nods.

"Its beautiful" he says again

"Such a lovely meaning Noe.. its perfect for her" Louis smiles and Liam agrees.

The group take turns in holding her. Feeling her little soft newborn touch.

Until she let out little whimpers for her mammy.

"Whats wrong Soph" Noelle awes gently. She rubs Sophias stomach gently.

"I need yo go get a coffee.. anyone wanna come for the walk?" Lottie asks and looks around

"I will, i need to get out of the room for a few minutes anyways" Noelle smiles as she hands Sophia to Harry as i help her stand up and she gets in her wheel chair as Lottie pushes her down the hall to the Café as walking long distances was quite hard only a couple hours after birth.

"Shes perfect mate, you in love with little Sophia"

"Yeah shes a gem. Barely cries too"

"Thats great. Hoping my babys as good as her because it will be so not worth it if he or she isn't" Louis jokes looking at his boyfriend hold Sophia.

She started to cry and Harry panics slightly as he picks her up and carries her over to the crib and puts her soother in her mouth.

"I'd say shes hungry" i say trying to remember when she was last fed. Around 8.30 am. It was now 11.30 am.

"Let me go make her a bottle" Liam says getting up making formula as directed on a sheet by her bottles.

"Daddy Lou you wanna feed Soph?" I ask Louis. Louis looks uncertain but nods.

Liam hands him the lukewarm bottle as i position Sophia in his arms and gently get the nib into her mouth while he continues to feed her.

"Shes a dream"Louis says calmly and i nod just as Noelle and Lottie come back in with coffee for everyone.

We spent the rest of the day spending time with the boys and Lottie till they had to go home. We decided to stay in the hospital one more night, just to make sure Sophia was okay. This was gonna be our first night with her and it would be perfect!

Noelle took some snaps of Sophia for our announcement photos of her birth and name reveal for her to post tomorrow morning. We had been on face-time with her family and mine all day. Noelles dad,Hugh, sobbed when he heard that Sophs middle name was Niamh, after her grandmother. It was a precious moment for Noelle,her father and her sister.

Our Moments {N•H}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara