53

Thursday December 24th 2015
Noelles POV
-.-
We had arrived to Nialls mam's house in Mullingar at 6.30pm that evening. The house was decorated from top to bottom in christmas decorations, much like ours back in Hollywood.

Staying In the house tonight was Maura,Chris,Greg,Denise,Theo,Niall,Me and Sophia.

That meant there was 8 of us and two of them were awaiting a visit from Santa during the night.

Mauras family tradition was to order a takeaway the night before Christmas.

"So what does everyone Fancy?" Maura asks as she pulls out all the local takeaway menus. Thwre was Chippers (Fish and Chips) , Chineses, Thai Takeaways, Indians and many more.

"I fancy a fish and chips to be honest"Niall sighs as he sits me in his lap. I smile. Together over a year and still as in love.

Sophia was laying on her tummy while Two Year Old Theo played with her.

"Yeah chipper sounds good can't lie" Denise agrees.

"What do you want Noelle?" Greg asks as he drinks a can of beer.

"Starting early Greg?" Maura smirks tilting her head at her sons can.

He shakes his head and laughs and waits for my answer.

"Erm i don't mind. I'm not fussy" i smile.

"Well i want Chinese"Greg says causing a debate over food in the household.

"Hmm me too"Chris nods.

I laugh as me and Maura now have to decide whether to go with Chipper or Chinese.

"I'm gonna say chipper" i smile.

Maura hums to herself.

"Me too. I had Chinese last year"

"Thats that then. Whats everyones order? Write it down for me and i'll drive to collect it" Denise smiles.

After about 10 minutes the groups order was written down.

2 Double Cheese Burgers for Greg and Chris
A Battered Burger for Niall
A Chicken Burger for Noelle
2 Battered Sausages for Denise and Maura
A Chicken Nugget Kids Meal for Theo
6 Chips, 1 portion for each adult
3 Cokes for Greg,Chris and Maura
2 Fantas for Niall and Denise
and a Sprite for Noelle.

In total the whole order came to about €52 for 7 peoples food. Ofcourse Sophia didn't get anything as she was way too little.

-.-

Our dinner was demolished and it was tike to start winding down the two kids for the night. 2 kids under 3 waiting for santa. How thrilling.

I held Sophia in my arms as Denise started to explain to Theo why Santa hadn't came yet.

After that event, Maura decided she wanted to take a family photo. I handed Sophia to Niall and offered to take the picture.

"Noelle are you serious?"Maura gasps.

"Your getting into the fecking photo!" She adds.

I smile and blush.

"Sorry i just thought since i'm not married in like Denise i wouldn't be in it.."

"You still haven't even proposed to her Niall!" Chris says shaking his head. He shrugs.

"We're not pushed on that sort of thing right now" he says and i nod.

"Don't be silly anyways. Get into the photo. It's not like your a random girlfriend Niall has just brought home. You carried his baby!" Greg smiles.