26

Wednesday 5th of August 2015
Nialls POV
-.-

I clasped Noelles hand as we strolled down the busy paths of London city center. The streets were bustling with people and we both could see people point us out on the sly. We laughed ahout it quietly and made our way into a baby shop. Noelle wanted to get a few bits before we moved to Ireland in the coming weeks. It was weird that i was gonna be home soon. Home as in Ireland.

We planned to move home to Ireland roughly the 27th of August. We were driving to Dublin as we haven't seen Noelles family in so long. After that visit we were directly to our beach home in between Mullingar and Dublin. It was 40 minutes to drive either way. Noelles parents and mine were then coming to stay after the baby was born. We wanted the one direction group to meet the baby before we all went our separate ways so that had yet to be arranged also.

"What about this dress?" Noelle asks me as she picks up a little pink dress and a white cardigan. She wanted something pretty to put on the baby for when she would be meeting her grandparents.

"Yeah thats lovely star. She won't be in it for long anyway because shes young" i yawn as i pick up another pack of baby vests.

"Yeah true that" Noelle smiles as she places the dress in her arms.

"Ill get more nappies when we get to Ireland"Noelle sighs

"You okay baby?" I ask ber as i wrap my arm around her.

"We still have so much to buy"

"Just baby furniture my love. We already have her pram and carseat. So now we're just have to buy her a crib and just decorative pieces. It will all be sorted out soon don't worry" I smile and she nods her head as she rubs her bump strolling along.

"Hey Niall and Noelle! Im a big fan of you both, do you mind if we all grab a picture together?" The woman and her friend smiles.

"Yes ofcourse!" I smile aswell as Noelle.

"Your pregnant also? Congratulations!"Noelle says to the two women.

"Thank you Noelle, me and Lydia are really excited about it" she says as Lydia holds the other woman's bump. They were together.

"Aw thats so sweet. Whats your name?"

"Im Lauren and this is my fiancée Lydia"

"Aw and do you two know what the gender of your baby is?" I asks as Noelle holds my hand.

"Little boy. He's due in November. Soon after your little princess. Maybe their paths will cross in the future" Lauren smiles.

"Who knows! Maybe they could! Well lets take this picture" noelle smiles as we all step in together for a selfie .

"Thank you for the picture Niall and Noelle. Best of luck with the princess"

"You two guys" I smile as we wave them off.

-.-

We arrived home at the apartment. It was all messy. We had recently started packing everything to move to Ireland. You may ask why everything? Well truth be told we wouldn't be moving back to this flat here in London after our dot was born. We didn't know what we were doing. Whether we would stay in Ireland long term or if we would move to a different part of London or England or if we would just move completely away to LA or New York. No matter what we decided it would be hard, in Ireland, we would be lacking on opportunities in the industry, in England we would be missing family as-well as in America.

It was gonna be a tough decision no matter what. And within the next few minutes our phones beeped
It was an article. Many articles. Different sources. But accurate ones. And it was a shock to the system for all of us....

 And it was a shock to the system for all of us

1.4 Million Likes and 2.2M Comments

ENews!: Today August 5th, Perrie Edwards and Zayn Malik have announced their breakup after their 4 year relationship and 1 year engagement. This comes as a shock to many Zerrie fans as they were not expecting this tragic split for the couple. Rumours had only recently circulated of Perrie being pregnant and whether this is true or not will be announced soon we hope. Edwards claimed in her breakup post that "Zayn dumped me via text" which to Maliks dismay he denies that statement as it "couldn't be more false". All in all the pair both claim that there has been "No Love Lost" between the two and they will continue to respect and support each other in everything they do.