48

Saturday November 22nd 2015.
Noelles PoV
-.-

We had arrived back home from Miami on the 18th of November and were finally back in the comfort of our Malibu home.

But tonight was a night out by myself with the girls. Something i hadn't done in so long.

Myself,Lottie,Kendall and Gigi were heading off to watch an Ariana Grande Concert in Washington since she wasn't touring anywhere near Hollywood.

I was so excited for a girls night out, somewhere i could drunk in peace surrounded by the girls. I couldn't lie though, i would miss Niall and Sophia very much for the weekend.

Niall was anxious about the whole situation. He trusted me but was just scared for my own safety which i understand. We live in a scary world where we should be taking precautions.

"Please be careful Noe won't you?" Niall says as he holds Soph in his arms as he wheels my suitcase to the door.

"I will baby i promise. I'll ring you tonight"

We were staying Tonight and we were getting the car home tomorrow morning.

"Please do Babe, it will ease my nerves" he says embracing me.

The car beeped outside and i knew it was the girls waiting on me.

"Bye baby, have the best time" he smiled kissing my lips and clutching my hand.

"Bye my love. Bye bubba" i say kissing Sophia

"Mommy will be back very soon"i say as my eyes start to tear up and my 10 week old daughter looks at me confused.

"Go before you wreck your makeup and cry star" he says softly. There was my nickname that he gave to me in Paris on our first date.

"Okay im going" i say as i wipe my tears.

God i was so attatched to these two.

Niall made Sophia blow me a kiss as i walked out the door to all the girls waiting in the car. I caught her kiss and  clutched it to my heart and kept my fist clutched, so i could let that kiss free in my hotel room in Washington so i could feel as if Soph and Niall were here with me.
-.-

Lottie did my makeup as i did my own hair tonight. I wished Lou was here to do my typical curls but i managed just fine on my own.

Lottie and i shared a hotel room as Gigi and Kendall shared another one next door.

I popped a bottle of bubbly for our girls weekend away. I could have a drink and relax now. It was great being baby free i couldn't lie.

"So how are you?" I giggle as Lottie sprays my face with setting spray.

"Could be better you?" She smirks as she drinks her glass of champagne.

"Missing home. Why aren't you good?" I frown.

"Cause i feel like me and Liam should be getting on and having kids now like you and Niall and obviously Louis and Briana. Even fucking Lou Teasdale has a daughter. He just has zero interest though. All he is interested in is alcohol right now"

I pout and look at her.

"Your only 22 Lotts" i frown.

"Noe your only 20 and you have the most perfect daughter i've ever seen"

I laugh and smile.

"You have plenty of time. Please don't rush just to keep in with everyone else. My baby and Louis baby were pure accidents. The best accidents now may i say, but no one can say that i genuinely did want to be pregnant when i was with Niall just two months Lottie. I was hoping to be at-least over 23 but turns out i was 19 and pregnant. Life doesn't always go the way you plan Lottie. Just take everything as a pinch of salt"

-.-

I wore a pink two piece vinyl co-ord and Lottie was wearing a gold dress. We took many pictures for Our Instagrams and posed for the paparazzi.

We met Gigi and Kendall inside the Venue in the ViP booth and i can admit i had the best night of my
Life. It was so refreshing to be living my old life,attending concerts and having drinks with the girls even if it was in the vip box, which were the best seats in the arena, compared to my old back row seats.

When Ariana finished her setlist we went backstage to greet her and congratulate her and tell her how fabulous her performance was.

"Yeah you really rocked girl!" Lottie smiles. I nod in agreement.

"Oh thank youu! I felt like tonights show was a good one" she hums and she sips from her water bottle .

"Noelle your glowing baby!" She smiles.

"How is Sophia! I'm loving all your baby content! Making me broody" she giggles again.

"She's great, can't wait to meet her aunty Ari" i smile.

"Ohhh sweetums i can't wait to meet her too"Ariana smiled.

-.-
After that late night it reached roughly 2.45am when i was arriving back into my hotel room with Lottie, diving under the covers with her.

"Thanks for a great night Lotts"
"Yes.. we should do this more often" she says cuddling up next to me, as me and ny best friend fell asleep soundly together.