35

*thank you for all the love and support on this book it really makes my entire day. This chapter is extremely special.*

Monday September 8th 2015
1.15 AM
Noelles POV
-.-

When she was here, we all knew she was here. She sobbed her lungs out till she was placed on my chest. Skin to skin soothed her. She stopped crying. My baby was here lying in my arms. My life had changed. Whether it was for the better or the worse.
This was one of our moments, Niall and i together. The moment our daughter was born, the moment we held her. When we announced her to the public, all our moments added up to this one this was a special one, one we could never live again after today.

"Do you guys have a name picked" Doctor Brennan smiles as he pulls out his pen as the baby is being weighed.

"Yeah we do. I wanna hold her as i say the name though"

"Ofcourse" he smiles getting the nurse to hand me back my petite baby as he scribbles down her weight and measurements.

"Right, im ready when you two are" he says gently

"You tell him babe" Niall smiles, stroking her leg gently.

I nod and take a deep breath in. A name Niall and i had hidden forever.

"This is our daughter, Sophia Niamh Horan "

Sophia tilts her head up at us. Her soft skin and tiny hands and feet. She hadn't opened her gorgeous little eyes yet so we had yet to see the color of them.

"What a beautiful name! Any significance" he asks as he writes slowly and delicately.

"We both found Sophia perfectly fitting it was beautiful and graceful just like our baby.. Niamh,.. Niamh Is Noelles mothers name. She passed away when Noelle was around 15" niall says gently and thats when my heart grew and felt stronger.

All these times i had been heartbroken over my mother, thinking she didn't love me. But since holding my own daughter in my arms, i Now can experience that same love she had for me , with Sophia.

"That is a beautiful story and Sophias name will always be so special to her because of this. Congratulations guys, ill talk to you guys later.. try get some rest"

I stroked Sophias head softly. I never wanted to let her go, but i needed to let her daddy hold her. He took her in his strong arms and my heart melted.

"You two look so perfect"i cry.

"Don't cry babe" he laughs flicking his tears away. I grab my phone and update the baby group-chat, still not revealing Sophias name to them yet.

It was currently 2am. We needed to unwrap Sophia from her blanket and put her in a diaper and babygrow.

Niall went off and learnt how to dress sophia as Denise brought me to the toilet to pee and get me cleaned up and into a sanitary towel and pajamas.

"How do you feel?" She asks as she wipes for me. I laugh softly in the awkward situation.

"I feel overjoyed. I love her with all my heart already"

"You should. Shes perfect."

Indeed she was.

-.-
I was helped back into bed and thats when the big question of the night was asked.

"Are you bottle feeding or breast feeding"

"Im bottle feeding Johanna" i smile and she nods. Niall grips my hand as he holds Sophia in his other arm.

"Right Niall do you want to let mammy have the first feed or is daddy giving her it"

Niall looks at me and laughs.

"Definitely mammy.. ill be killed if i say anything else."

I giggle.

Niall hands over sweet Sophia in her little pink baby grow. She was wearing a light pink hat for night time and had a pink soother in her mouth. I peeped under her hat at her beautiful blonde hair just like my own. She had Nialls Nose, my face shape and my eye shape and lips.

She had her daddy's beautiful blue eye color instead of my chocolate brown and she smelt of baby powder and that natural baby scent.

I rubbed my manicured nail along her tiny wrist and i awed. I loved her so much it was unbelievable.
Niall came back with a warmed up bottle ready for me to feed Sophia.

Johanna helped me position Sophia correctly so the formula milk wouldn't go down the wrong way.

And with that i placed the bottle nib into her mouth slowly as she gently sucked on it.

"Well done princess" niall says happily as he watches his daughter do us both proud.

-.-

We put sophia down in the crib at around 3am ready to see if she would sleep through the night. Niall unfolds the pull out bed.

"Goodnight baby.
I love you so fucking much.. thank you again" he says holding me in his arms.

"Thank you for getting me pregnant" i giggle and we both laugh, falling into a light sleep till the next morning.