42

Wednesday October 1st 2015
Noelles POV
-.-

Today Niall and I were hitting up the shops to go buy some furniture for our home. It was nearly all finished but we were missing some personal touches and i knew Niall wanted to get a new bed and mattress... for no particular reason.

I wheeled Sophia along in her pram as Niall walked beside me his hand slipping around my waist.

He stops and looks at me and takes a picture.

"You look incredibly beautiful"

That was a lie. I looked rough. But who cares ehat i thought. He saw me as his world and thats all that matters.

 He saw me as his world and thats all that matters

2.7 Million Likes. 1.01 Million Comments

@NoelleOfficial: your local Hollywood Milf⭐️🍒

-.-

"I like this couch" Niall says flopping onto a white sofa.

"It's not gonna be practical angel when we will have a toddler running around with markers" I giggle.

Niall frowns.

"Shit i forgot we had to think about that"

I laugh.

"What would i do without you star?"

"I don't know lover.. i don't know"

-.-
After a successful day of shopping Niall and i ordered a takeaway after Sophia fell asleep.

"I'll ring Nando's and make the order, you just check on Soph" i smile and Niall nods heading upstairs to check on his daughter.

I sat at the kitchen table and waited for Nando's to answer the phone to us.

Within minutes they answered and i called out Niall and I's order.

We had a peaceful night and within an hour after our nandos, we were fast asleep in our brand new bed.

-.-

Wednesday October 15th 2015
Noelles POV

Noelle and Niall had been moved into their home 2 weeks now and had FaceTimes with our families to show our Malibu dream home.

"You know what day today is!" Niall exclaims excitedly.

"No clue baby" i giggle.

He acts shocked and grasps his face.

"We're bringing Sophia on a halloween walk! In downtown LA? Remember! October 15th"

"Shit yeah!I got her a cute outfit for it"

Life was so exciting. Niall and i were constantly ordering clothes and outfits for our 5 week old daughter. 5 weeks. I couldn't believe it.

I went and searched Sophias very large closet,trying to find the outfit i got her and smiled as i dressed her.

4.3 Million Likes.    Limited Comments.

@NoelleOfficial: Sweet Angel Girl🦋
        Sophias first Halloween Walk🎃

@EleanorCalder: Precious 💕

@LottieTomlinson: I miss my gorgeous godbaby and my Noe😭😭
@NoelleOfficial: ^^ come see us!!🥺

@HarryStyles: our little dot❤️

@GigiHadid: Angel 💓💓

@AshlynWilson: 😭😭😭💓💓💓

@NiallHoran: my precious girls🌎❤️

Niall wheeled Sophias Stroller through the park where there was tons of people and their children strolling around looking at all the Halloween Decorations.

"Soph loves this" Niall laughs as he wheels her around and holdinh my hand.

"I'm loving this!" I giggle excitedly.

He smiles and laughs.

-./

We stumble across a fan as we end our walk in the park.

"Oh my god Niall Horan!"She squeals excitedly.

I smile standing there awkwardly protecting my sleeping daughter on the off chance the fans positive energy changed and she tried to wake her up.

She completely ignored me and aimed straight for the pram pulling at the blanket hiding Sophia.

"Hey can you stop, please?" I say moving the pram away from her and standing infront of her.

"I just wanna see the baby Nelle"

"It's Noelle and no she's asleep"

"So? I look at my brother Geoff all the time when he's asleep"

I shake my head.

"No can do Sorry"

She had turned into a new person.

"Excuse me! How dare you dismiss me ! Im a fan of your boyfriend. Not you though, your so rude"

"No fan of mine would disrespect my daughter and girlfriend like that. Now please can you kindly fuck off and leave us be before i call the cops on you" Niall orders. He had started taking on American terms.

"I didn't mean to .. I- I'm sorry!" She said quickly, trying to apologize. It was too mate , point taken.

Worst.fan.encounter.ever.