46

Tuesday November 4th 2015
Noelles Pov
-.-

Today Niall and I had flown back to Ireland to come visit Ashley,Brenno and Baby Blake who was now 14 weeks old which was 3 and a half months. Our little Sophia was just about 8 weeks old and was about to meet her future bestie, baby Blake.

"Is that Baby Blake i spy!" Niall echoes as we walk up the driveway. I wheel Sophia in her pram as i watch Ashley hold a waving Blake at the door.

"Hello little man!" Niall smiles at the baby boy rubbing his tummy.

"This is your princess!" Ashley exclaims looking down at Sophia.

This was Ashley and Brennos first time seeing Sophia not over facetime.

"Oh she's beaut guys! Congratulations! Look at you both! Your glowing! That Hollywood sunshine must be laced with something"Ashley compliments and we both smile back at her.

Ashley puts Blake down on the floor for tummy time and i smile down at him.

"Have you done tummy time with Sophia?" She questions as Brenno and Niall catch up.

"No she's only 8 weeks old. I thought that was too young?"

"Nah not really. We started Blake at 6 weeks and now he can keep his head up,look at him. Put her beside him. They could use some bonding time."

I take Sophia out of the pram and lay her beside the other baby. She instantly smiled and made a gurgling noise and thats how i knew it was a smart move.

"Brenno! Will you make me and Noelle a cup of tea please" Ashley smiles and he nods.

"How is Claire and Jamesy?" I ask. I hadn't seen them since my first time in Mullingar last year.

"Good yeah. Claire has been promoted as the Schools Principal and Jamesy's still building away"

"That's good to hear! Can't believe its been nearly a year since i've seen them" i frown as i think back to last December.

Ashley nods and goes to the kitchen to grab some biscuits to go with our tea.

I watch the two babies interacting on the floor and can't help but smile. Most 20 year old girls would be normally out partying living their best life but inwas Niall Horans girlfriend and shared a daughter with him and to be honest? I wouldn't have it any other way.
-.-

We were staying in Nialls dads, Bobbies, tonight. He was still girlfriend-less but was looking for one.

"I tried that app you know. The swipey" he begins to tell us as I cook dinner and Niall feeds Sophia.

"Tinder?" I laugh.

"Thats the one! How did you know about that Noe?"

"Everyone knows about tinder Dad."

"Why's it called tinder?" He mumbles and Niall and i shrug.

"Anyway.. i swiped on this girl her name was Mary-Ann right?"

I nod.

"Turns out Mary-Ann was a fucking man! He sent me a fucking dickture"

"A dickture?" Niall laughs as he taps Sophias back.

"A dick picture" Bobby frowns.
"I thought thats what you called them?" He says confused again.

I burst out laughing and Niall laughs too.

"Fuck you both then" he says rolling his eyes embarrassed.

"I only like you Little S" Bobby awes looking at his granddaughter.

"Hows your dad Noe?" He asks.

"He's good Bobby. He's in and out of chemo which is draining for him but oh well. "

"And Rachel?"

Rachel was my fathers girlfriend.

"She's good too. Both of them just rocking along slowly. They love a good FaceTime with us don't they Niall?."

He nods his head and laughs.

"Bless them. Thats good to hear their still floating along"

I nod and smile as Sophia looks to go into her grandfathers arms.

And then she came back to me. I laugh and smile at the 8 week old.

 I laugh and smile at the 8 week old

3.12 mil likes.      1.1 mil comments

@NoelleOfficial: you're perfect baby. Nearly 8 weeks of loving you.

@NiallHoran: our hun❤️🌍