14

Wednesday June 3rd 2015
Noelles Pov
-.-

Today was Niall and mines first public outing ever since our announcement. The news and tabloids had been filled with articles about us. Some good. Some fucking awful.

I sported maternity leggings and a white loose yoga top covering my pink sports bra. Todays weather was roasting and it was even worse in London due to the high rise buildings.

"I can't wait to have a break away from London"Niall sighed as we buckled ourselves into our seats. He rubbed my leg and the bump and then started the engine.

"Me too. A natural tan would be nice" i dreamed

He laughed and checked his fuel tank deciding that he needed more petrol.

"We should book a holiday soon"

"Yeah we need to! We all want to go away for the anniversary though don't we" i say rubbing my bump.

"Yeah but thats another month away. We need to go somewhere sooner"

"Yeah"i thought as Niall got out of the car to fill it up.

-.-

" i think we should go to visit that house we looked into in Cavan" i say softly as Niall pulls up outside Nandos.

"Yeah that would be lovely star, but have you got an email back from the seller yet?"

"No.. but when she does email me back... i wanna go! While im still fit to travel. Plus i need to do all the hospital stuff and meet my midwife and all that"

"Yeah true. Right well email her again tonight and then see what she comes back with"

"Will do Nialler"i smirk as he helps me out of the car where there is bunches of Paparazzi snapping pictures of us both.

-.-

"Busy day"i mutter as i straddle Nialls waist.

"Yeah very"Niall yawns as his gaze returns to the tv.

I pout and remove my t-shirt leaving me only in my bra and leggings.

Niall looks back and smirks.

"I don't think you fancy me anymore" i pout tears forming in my eyes. The pregnancy had made me a moody,emotional,wreck.

"Babyyy what" Niall says frowning pulling me down close to him as our hearts beated together.

"You don't find me sexy cause im all fat" i say. Finally that tear slipped down my face.

"Jesus Noelle i find you sexier than ever my love. Seeing you all pregnant and motherly is the biggest turn on ever" Niall says.

"Then PLEASE give me rough sex again. I don't want gentle shit Niall. We are never gentle"

"Your carrying a baby though"Niall says. He looks confused.

"So? Dots not gonna feel anything"

Niall still looked unsure as i unbuckled his jeans and wrapped my mouth around "it" and blowed.

-.-

"Okay your right.. you can still take it rough. Pregnant or not"Niall laughs out of breath from that last 40 minutes of fun.

Authors Note:

hey sorry lifes been busy! Im on fall break rn so hoping to have some chapters pre written for you all. This is just a filler chapter tbh nothing really important has come of it. Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoyed:)