34

Sunday September 7th 2015
Noelles POV
-.-

It had been 5 days since our dots due date. I had been on the phone with the doctor all week. He said if i reached 1 week past my due date go in for a check up. I was starting to wonder if this baby would ever be born.

The mood in the house was exciting. Everyone came to check on me and the baby daily. I was embarrassed though, these people were waiting around for my baby but she decided to come late and make a grand entrance.

It was also nialls birthday in 5 days time. September 13th. His first birthday we would spend together. I was lucky i had his present because i wouldn't be leaving the house while being heavily pregnant just for the sake of a card and a gift.

"I can't wait any longer" i moan as i clutch my stomach trying to stretch and get rid of the braxton hicks. The past few hours my lower tummy had been sealed with cramps and i could barely walk for a few moments without having to take a rest and sit down. It was painful. No one really tells you about this side of pregnancy, well, maybe they do and i just didn't have my mam around to tell me this.

Niall had been an angel recently bringing me paracetamol and hot water bottles for my cramps. He helped me in and out of the bath and was just an overall gem. I loved and appreciated him so much in times like these.

-.-

My head hit the pillow and i clamped my eyes shut. Niall turned off the lamp as he checked the time. 10.25pm. Harry and Louis were awake downstairs but as far as i was aware Lottie and Liam were im bed.

I helped myself out of bed and Niall turned to face me.

"What do you need love? Ill go get it for you"

"I don't need anything baby, i just can't sleep, gonna take a walk up and down the stairs and through the kitchen and stuff"

"Ok.. do you want me to come with you?"

"No baby im just gonna do it like twice.. you have a rest ill be back up in a few"

He nods

"night Noelle i love you"

"Night baby, i love you also"

I made my way to the bannisters and walked down very slowly. I caught Harry and Louis in the act of kissing.

"Ew get a room" i giggle and they pull apart , red from embarrassment.

"Excuse me young lady we thought you was asleep" louis says laughing

"You two thought wrong"i smirk and they shake their heads.

"Your lucky i didn't catch you two doing anything else"

"Us! We'd never!" Harry says pretending to be shocked

"Lies" i giggle and they both shake their heads patting a space between them on the sofa.

"No im okay.. im tryna walk thus baby out of me" i mutter. Harry smiles.

"She'll be here soon Noe, let her take her  time... you'll be wishing she was back in your tummy when your doing her dirty nappies"

"Dirty Nappies are your job Harold" i say shocked.

"Fine. Ill do them"

"Your the- fuck" i say leaning on the fireplace for support.

"He's the what?" Louis says confused