61- Epilogue (1)

Sophias 1st Birthday Party

Friday September 8th 2016
Noelles POV
-.-

Today was Sophias first birthday and Niall and I were hosting a party for her in our New house in London. So much has changed since we last spoke..

We decided as much as we loved the Hollywood lifestyle and our house over there, it was not suitable for us longterm because we didn't want Sophia to grow up that far away from her family.

"Ready for your big day Soph?" Niall smiles. He was now a brunette and looked as good as always. He was releasing his first solo song "This Town", the one i helped him write on September 29th.

Sophia smiles up at her daddy.

"I can't believe my babies one and nearly walking" i say pouting at her.

Sophia's new thing was standing up and then taking one or two steps and then sitting back down.

"She's getting so big aren't you Sophia"

She smiles up at Niall again and he tickles her under the arms.

And with that the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it babe. You go get her into her little dress" i smile.

I was wearing a white sweater tucked into my jeans.

I opened the door to see one of the newest changes in the last few months.

"Hiya Liam!" I smile and hug the man.

"Hiya Love, Cheryl's in the car taking a paracetamol she's not feeling the best"

I nod my head and wave out to her in the car and let Liam go inside.

So yeah.. that happened.

Liam and Lottie split up around February 2nd 2016 as things just weren't working for them anymore and then Liam met Cheryl and then yeah.. here we are.

Lottie was devastated when her and Liam called it quits and Louis? He wanted to go murder Liam himself. Lottie forced him not to and finally everyone sorted everything out and theres no bad blood between any of them anymore.

Cheryl came in the door while i waited for her.

"Hiya love" she smiles while hugging me. Her face was bloated and she held a bottle of coke in her hand.

"Hi babe! You alright?" I frown.

"Yeah i'm perfect thanks. Just have a headache, waiting for my paracetamol to kick in" she smiles as i nod and let her go on inside.

As i was about to close the door i see 3 smiling faces.

"Harry! Louis!" I smile as the two of them rush up to me and hug me.

"Noelleeeee! I missed you" harry frowns.

"I've missed you more" i pout

"Hey what about me and Freddie!" Louis laughs as he holds his little lad in his arms.

There was another one of the changes. Freddie.