59- The Proposal

Thursday December 31st 2015
Noelles POV
-.-
"Niall.." i gasp shocked. In a reflex my hands flee to my mouth covering it in shock.

"Noelle Leigh O'Connor where do i even start.. We had our first date right here huh? I took your hand and we had hot chocolate and we walked around but i held your hand. Many who know me Noelle, know im not a man for taking hands of people i barely know, but i think my soul knew you more than i did. I think my soul knew our hands were meant to connect, meant to hold each other and comfort each other. I think my soul knows you are the one" Niall says softly. A small crowd begin to gather and tears run down my cheeks.

"Noelle, 1 year and 2 months ago you
captured my heart by being exactly who you are. The sweetest, most loving, kindest and sexiest person i've ever known. You are the best mam to our little Sophia and You have been my very best friend through the good and the bad. You have been the reason i smile and you have given me comfort beyond measure in any circumstance. You believed in me when no one else would and you have shown me how to love with passion,purity and unconditional love. I'm not sure my lifetime is a long enough time to return all you have given me but i promise i'll spend the rest of my days by your side. "

He wipes his tears and continues

"Noelle Life is never gonna be easy for us. It's gonna be really hard. We're gonna have to work for us every day and every moment to keep our love alive, but i want to do that because i want you. I want all of you forever, you and me, every day, till the day i die.."

Niall wipes the tears falling from my face. I couldn't believe he was proposing to me.

He begins to open the ring box to reveal the most beautiful diamond ring and i couldn't help hut smile. The ring i've always wanted.

"With that being said, Noelle Leigh O'Connor, Will you Marry Me?"

I wipe every tear from my face and fan myself down breathing heavily.

"Ofcourse i will!" I say letting out a loud sob and i ran into his arms where he picked me up holding me ever so tight the crowds around us clap loudly.

"I fucking love you so much" i say As i squeeze him against me he runs his fingers through my hair.

"I love you more" he says gently.

He pops open another bottle of champagne and gives me another glass from it. I couldn't believe i was engaged. I sigh looking at the beautiful ring on my finger. My mam would be so proud.

-.-

At around 11.50pm Niall and I got back to our hotel room and we decided to bring in the New Year together on the balcony overlooking the city.

Niall grabbed some more wine from the bottle for us. I don't know how we weren't crazily drunk die to todays drinking but hey. Oh well it's okay.

"To the Future Mrs Horan"Niall smirks as he raises his glass. I raise mine.

"Cheers" we say in sync.

I sit on his lap looking up at the stars and yawning.

"I can't believe im engaged! I need to go tell my dad, my sister, sophia oh my!" I gasp

"They already know babe, my family and yours. Even the One Direction lads. They know too. Everyone helped me make tonight so special"

"Oh my god your amazing. Thank you" i smile kissing my fiancé with passion and love.