65- Epilogue (5)

11 Years Later
Friday February 4th 2031.

Noelles P.O.V
-.-

Today was the day i knew that ultimately would break my heart. My first born daughter,Sophia, who was now 15, was going on her first date.

"Finley! Grab your sisters bags from the car please" i echo out the door to my 13 year old son,Finn who ran and grabbed his two younger sisters bags.

Alot had changed in 11 years. Let me update you all.

I was 36 turning 37 this May.
Niall was 38 turning 39 this September.
Sophia turned 15 in September.
Finley was 13 turning 14 in August.
Juniper was 9 turning 10 in July.
And Finally
Delilah was 5 turning 6 this November.

So our house was pretty crazy. I had just gotten in from the school run of collecting the two little ones, June and Lilah.

"Wheres Sophia?" I ask Finn as he puts the two girls bags on the table.

"She's on facetime to her boyfriend" Finn laughs faking a gagging face.

I smile.

Harry and Louis's son Freddie, had just asked Sophia out on a date and she couldn't be anymore excited, she'd been talking about it all week.

"And wheres dad?" I ask Finn and he yawns.

"Studio. He rang me earlier to tell me that even though uncle Louis was taking me out for football later, make sure i brush up on my golf skills"

I laugh at my boy. My only son.

"Finn can we go play" June pouts at her big brother as she takes off her jacket.

Finn frowns.

"Finley, go play with Juniper like a good fella" i say smiling.

"Fine. Talk to you in awhile mum" he says running inside with June following him.

"You hungry Lilah?" I say softly, sweeping her blonde hair out of her face.

She nods and i smile.

"Will i make you a snack?"

"Yes please mummy" she says quietly.

"Good manners Lilah. Go inside and watch the tv. I'll get you something to eat" i say gently as the little girl runs inside sliding across the floor in her school tights.

I make Lilah and June a snack and then make my way upstairs to check on Sophia. I hear her playing some tunes from the early 2010s and i smile. They brought back so many memories. I knock on the door.

"Come in!" Soph shouts as i open the door.

She was sitting on her bed with around 5 different outfits in-front of her.

"What will i wear mam?" She frowns looking at me for help.

"Look at you asking your nearly 40 year old mother for fashion advice" i giggle and she shakes her head.

"Go with this one" i say softly pointing to white shorts and a beige top.